View Single Post
Old 25-Nov-11, 19:43
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,431 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Wife take charge (mild femdom, humping, anal, female muscle)

Part of the reason she moved on was that I met my future wife. She was barely in college when I met her. It took a while for me to realize it but we fell in love.

She had tantalizing long black hair and deep brown eyes. At first we were friends. She tried dating a couple of my friends, but the relationships fizzled. Eventually we found each other.

Like most marriages, we had a period of courting that culminated in a wedding a couple of years later. By all accounts we were pretty normal. At least she was normal. Her body was sexy, solid, cuvy and strong, with rather big boobs, almost like my first girlfriend Debbie. She was about as tall as me, 5' 8''

"What would you want me to do to you most in the whole world?" She said as we both fell onto our honeymoon bed.

I considered it for a while. I knew what it was but would she accept it? I felt humiliated even thinking of asking my bride to consider something so deviant. So odd.

"I would never leave you if you," I thought about my words carefully. Of course I would never leave her, I couldn't even imagine it. I thought the words would help soften what I wanted to say next.

"If you, would spread my legs," I looked down ashamed to finish, "and lick me between my legs, up to my bottom."

The silence pressed hard against me. We might have both been drunk, but there was some instant sobering going on. I should have thought of another way to let her know. I was devastated that the drink had loosened my lips so much.

"I would never do that," she answered very quickly and succinctly.

For a while things were indeed normal. We had sex like rabbits. In the bathroom, in the kitchen, wherever we could find a place for one of us to lie down or hold on. We were newlyweds.

Once in a while I'd find myself craving her touch against my ass but I was too shy to say anything. I hoped she'd come to it on her own. On nights where I'd sleep nude, I'd turn my back to her to let her spoon me then press my butt up against her, almost always getting erect. If she noticed, though I don't think she did, she didn't let me know.

Once in a while I'd find myself home alone and the desire would over take me. I'd lock our bedroom door and find her vibrator. I'd lay there and gently insert the device, the motion of the motors sending my body towards ecstasy. It would feel like all the tension in my body was released.

When I finally pushed the shaft out I would lay there and relax, sometimes touching myself to come and sometimes not.

It was my secret.

Years went by like this with very little change. I would think about my prior relationships once in a while and they would excite me. I never really acted on it so our sex life, still rather plain, slowed to a reasonable level.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: