View Single Post
Old 25-Nov-11, 19:44
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Wife take charge (mild femdom, humping, anal, female muscle)

"What did you think?" I asked her the next day. She hadn't said anything about the night before.
"It was nice," she smiled, "I really liked it a lot. Why did you do it?"

I gave her a sham answer about how I wanted to please her, to spice up our sex life a little.

"It seemed to please you," she looked at me, "last night you woke me up when you were humping the mattress and pressing your butt against my hips."

A wave of shame crossed my face as the disjointed memory flooded back into my mind. I couldn't remember the dream, only how i woke up by the cold wet sensations of the come flooding out of my cock, while my wife's warm body pressed to my ass. I hadn't come at night like that since I could remember.
"I'm sorry," I looked away embarrassed.

"Don't be, it was sexy," she smiled. "Everything was sexy."
I was both surprised and relieved by her reply.

---------- humping fight

For a while we went about our lives as normal.

Then the economy went bad and I had the unfortunate circumstance of being laid off. I stayed home for a while to take care of things around the house. Jobs were scarce, and as time went by it was obvious that I wasn't going to find anything quick.

I took solace in my hobby, cooking. I would make fancy dinners, great bread, or comfort food depending on the day. It started feeling good. The house was cleaner, my wife had gotten a promotion so money wasn't that tight. I was more or less a happy kept man.

"I want to tell you something," she was laying in bed spooning me, pressed my naked body tight against her. "I came that night."

I knew what she meant. She meant the night I went down on her, gave myself to her. I felt my bottom press into her as she spooned me.. I didn't understand what she was saying. Did she want me to do it again? What did she mean she came that night? Of course she did, all over me. I tasted it for a couple of days afterwards.

"I know," I pulled her arm close to my bare chest.

"No, I came that night after, when you woke me up." she reached her hand down to my cock and started to stroke me. "I must have been excited too, because when you came and your ass was pressed against me, I came. I came just by pressing my pussy against your butt."

I felt her hands found my cock, and how it shudder in her hands and the first bit of sex slipping out of me. She felt so good, her breasts tight against my back, so tight I could feel her hard nipples. I felt her hips began to pressing harder towards my butt.
" - You know, now when i am the breadwinner of the house, it's just fair i get on top in or bed also." She said teasing me.
" - You may be the breadwinner, and i'm taking care of the house now, but i'm the man, and still stonger than than you Amy. " I said annoyed
"- Are you sure of that? We never tested who's stronger." She replied, holding my slimmer body tight to hers.

She suddenly pushed me, with surprising force, over onto my belly and quickly slid on top of me, like Debbie had done so long ago. The memories flooded back to me. She reached under me searching for my cock.
" - Let's see if you can get me off you. Let's see who get's on top. " She said playfully.
I began to struggle under he, trying to buck her off me. But she got one arm around my throat holding me tight, and her strong legs managed to control mine. I felt her deep breath near my ear . I tried to roll her over, but when i was raising my hip, her other hand reached under again and found my naked cock. As she bagan to pump my cock i could not fight her anymore. Her hand send waves of pleasure through my body. I could feel how she began hump her moist pussy aggressivly against my ass.
"- See? Did you suddenly became weak? It's was easy for me to control you, it's easy for me to take your strenght away. C'mon, try to stop me. " She said
She have never challange me or controlled me like this before. It was a strange feeling for me, her female and cuvy body felt so strong and powerful, as it was controlling by whole body. One arm still tight around my throat and the other one jerked my rockhard cock from behind. I tried to pull away her hand from my cock, but i barely slowed down her strokes. I felt compleatly helpless under her sexual attack.
I felt the first shudder of excitement pumping from my loins and soon my cock bagan to squirt cum into the sheets below. My whole body bagan to shiver as i came in a massive orgasm. She had mounted me and was thrusting her hips and pussy into my ass cheeks. I spread my legs submissivly wider, I couldn't hold back, my cock pumping incessantly.

She kept riding me, I could fell her body shaking and shuddering. I was amazed by the power of the body and i could just lay under he feeling how my spent body shaking from her sexual attack. She pulled my hips up to her and tried to rub her sex all over me finally releasing in a series of loud moans, her wetness dripping to my ass and beyond.

She collapsed on top of me exhausted. I couldn't move, the cold feeling of my cum all over my belly. I was shocked and embarrassed, but yet turned on like never before.

"That," she panted as she kissed my back, "was amazing. You looked so cute then you where struggling under me. I guess this mean i get on top of you in bed. Say it, say i rule."
"- It felt good, i admit. "
"- No, say Amy rules "
"- Don't be silly Amy." I said and bagan trying to raise up under her. But her strong legs quickly hooked around mine and pressed my bpdy flat down again. She reach around with her arm and found my balls and began to squeeze.
" - Ohh, stop please. OK, OK, you rule Amy."
"- Good little boy." she said and released her grip.
She got up and cleaned her up a little before getting back in bed with be. She came in and lay behind me and pressed my still naked body into her spoon. My cock shuddered alittle as she wrapped her arm around my chest and put her leg over mine possesivly, and pulled me really tight into her. As I put my hand on her arm who was holding me and I havn't thought of it before, but it felt really strong. I felt intruiged by this, but also submissive. Think if she really was stronger than me also? But it felt really confortable and secure beeing held like this by her. We fell asleep like that.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: