View Single Post
Old 13-Aug-11, 06:37
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Forbidden Combat club Second match - Larry vs. Anne the Amazoniac

----------- Second match - Larry vs. Anne the Amazoniac---------

I hurried to take a shower, so I could get back to see Larry’s match against Anne the Amazoniac.

My husband Larry has two fuck bouts tonight too. He has still more wins than losses here at the fight club, but I
was a bit worried for him tonight. Two years ago when we joined Karen’s little fight club, the club had just
started then, Larry won all his matches.
But the female fighters have taken this wrestling very seriously, especially now when there is more money as
stake. Karen had opened a gym and practice wresting rings here in the old warehouse, and some of the girls where
training here almost daily. Many girls have increased both their skill and strength quickly and about a year ago
Larry lost his first match against a female here at the wrestling club. He had met Lisa "the hellcat" once before
and won, but it was almost a year before. He had seen some of the smaller guy lose to the girls, bud didn't think
he was in danger to lose a fair match to a girl as he was a pretty big adult male. I still remembered how surprised
and shocked he looked as Lisa pinned him for the last time and he understand he had lost the match.
And I also remembered how he couldn’t meet my eyes as Lisa "the hellcat" drilled him hard with her strapon all over the mat. I remembered how I felt bad for him, but was also at the same time unbelievable turned on by watching Lisa
fucking and manhandling my husband like this and I could not explain why.

When I told him after the match that I thought it was so hot and I wanted him even more now, he was relieved and
said he had been afraid I would think it was disgusting that he, her husband, was humiliated on the mat like this.
I told him to never worry about that again, and we had great sex when we got home.

But as I told you, the female in this wrestling club had closed in him, and the other guys, and their lead in
strength and muscles, and during the last month he had lost about as many matches as he won. And I was a little
worried about him tonight, as he was going to take on two girls who here both big and strong.

The first one, he has to take a dive against, was a mountain of a woman by the name of Amazoniac. She has
straight blonde hair, a stern face, was taller than Larry, big boned, and you could see she had spent a lot of time
in the gym lately, as her muscles popped up as she fixed her hair. She has a very painful looking, very large
black strap-on and love to fuck losers. I love to watch her fucking her losers before. To see the look on their
faces when her big dildo first goes into their assholes and how aggressive she is when she victoryfuck her poor
victim. I said to Larry he can beat this bitch, but inside I know it will be very hard for him to win against this
mean and strong woman, who is a machine on the mat.

Anne has just gone up against other female before, and she had almost destroyed them on her matches before this.
This was her first match against a male, and many members was curious what would happen when a woman like her met
a guy. She was big and strong, but would it be enough to beat an experienced male like Larry.

Larry looked abit worried when Anne the Amazoniac stepped into the ring. He had always had the weight advantage
against his opponent here, but here was a female opponent who was two feet taller then him and at least 30 pounds
heavier. And to make things worse, she hade very solid upper arms and legs, heavy training in the gym have gave her
impressive and solid muscles. She flexed her arm to him to intimidate him, and smiled at him with an evil smile.
Her face wasn't ugly, but looked very stern and strict.
Larry had black boxers, while Anne had pink bikini.
The referee said go!!, and the match was on.
Even if Larry had lost matches here on the club before, the matches has always been close, with good and
competitive action, where both fighters getting holds on each others. I had hoped Larry’s technique would help him
against this big woman, but boy, was I wrong!
From start to end, Ann dominated this match completely. She quickly managed to get his boxers off him, and then
pushed around his naked body on the mat as she pleased, getting him in one hold after another and Larry was
helpless to stop this aggressive strong woman.
The crowd loved it, and many women stood up and cheered her on. There was a group of five young collage girls in
front of me, who was in frenzy about the clear female dominance over a male on the mat, and said they had never,
seen anything like it before.
It looked so strange to me, as his smaller body looked so weak and helpless compared to hers when she got his
naked body pinned in one hold after another. Anne enjoyed herself as much as the crowd did, and began to stroke
and feel up Larry’s pinned body as she pinned him.
She had him on his belly and slapped his butt hard before he rolled away from her.
"Finger him like a cunt" One of the girls in front of me shouted!
Anne looked up and seems to like the idea, as next time she pinned Larry her left hand got down between his legs
and fingers began to press against his butthole. Larry’s manage to wriggle his body away from her and you could see
irritation in Anne’s face as she didn't succeed penetrating him with his fingers.
The match took a new turn now, when Anne attacked Larry intense now, but not to pin him this time, but to finger
him. It wasn't so easy for her, as Larry manage to wiggle out of her hold.
" You fucking boycunt. You think your little cute butt can escape me, but I will catch you sooner or later" Anne
told him.
But it just took a minute or so before she got him on a hold with her legs around his chest and pinned one arm
also, and she could bend up his one leg with her right arm and her left arm fund his now very exposed butt.
Her index finger pressed slowly inside him and soon she was finger him, and he was moaning slowly
" Nooo, please stop , Nooo." She used moist from her own pussy on her fingers and pushed two fingers inside him
and began to pump them inside and out.
" Ha, this was fun, you sound just like the female slut I have done it to!" Ann said ant continued to finger his
butt!
"I surrender" Larry screamed out and the referee interrupted.
"You have to let him go, Anne leads 2-0 in submissions"

Anne looked pissed as she was forced to let her pray go, now when she and such an excellent hold on him. The
collage-girls booed in front of me, thinking the referee was destroying the fun.

As the match began again, she quickly attacked him and swung him around and got him in a full nelson from behind
and forced him down on the mat again, on his belly with her on top of her.

"Now you have pissed me off and that means you will suffer more in the humiliation round!" Anne hissed to him from
behind.
She began to thrust her hips against his butt again, and the crowd cheered her on. She was dryhumping Larry’s butt,
and he could not do a thing to stop her, and was in pain from her pounding. "Damn, Larry," I thought." Just say
submit and the humiliation will end."
When then let go of her full nelson, twisted back his arm on his back and where holding them with on arm. Then her
other hand quickly found its way to his butt again and she began to finger his exposed butt again.
" Damn, this is a massacre. She is controlling him with just one arm. It's soo cool!" I heard the girls said in
front of me.
At the same time I heard Larry screaming out his third submission and the match was over.
Ann got up and Karen raised her arm and declared her victory over Larry with 3-0. Ann then almost runs over to her
ringside and got her strap-on. She quickly and expertly fastened the straps around her waist and seemed to be very
impatient to get to the victory fucking of her defeated man.
She looked very impressive and intimidating with the very large black strap-on on her powerful female body. She
approached poor Larry again and forced him down on the mat, and the young girl gang in front of me was going wild.
Ann pushed him down on all four and positions herself behind him. She began to press the big dildo inside his male
ass and Larry began to whimper and complaining about it was too big for him. But Ann just leans forward and covered
his mouth with one hand and continued to slowly force her large dildo inside him. When it was halfway inside she
pulled back and forced it back again with great power until she had buried it all the way, and her pelvis was
pressing against his buttocks. Larry screamed, but was muffled by her hand covering his mouth.
" - Good boy, see I knew you could take it. Now let the fun begins." She laughed at him and began to thrust her
strapon in and out of him. She increased her pace and was soon fucking him like a peace of meat on the mat, and
Ann’s aggressive horny groans soon drowned the whining sounds from Larry. His body was shaking from her attack.
Damn, she was a mean bitch, but I was at the same time very fascinated by the view of this big muscular woman
fucking up my husband.
Larry was now laying flat on his belly and Ann continued to drill him hard, pressing his head against the mat with
one hand and fucking his pinned ass like a beast. Soon she was screaming out her orgasm and pulled out and just lay
on top of him, patting him a little on the head, before getting up and waving for the ecstatic crowd and her fans.

Larry just lay there a while, before getting up on shaky legs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: