Thread: Antscha reviews
View Single Post
Old 26-Jun-15, 10:31
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session review: Antscha

Budapest, day 2, session 2: Antscha

My fourth and final session was with Antscha, perhaps the most famous of Hungarian session wrestlers. She’s a pretty girl of 161 cm and 56-57 kilos of compact muscle – lean and much more fitness-like than BB-like. She has defined arms and abs, and glutes and thighs of ‘steel’, to use a cliché. Her height means she’s very likely to be underestimated by her opponent. Her English is good.

We agreed on just wrestling and seeing how it went, but I had written in one of my emails that if she controlled me in the wrestling and started to wear me down, she could proceed to a more dominant latter half of the hour we had agreed on. It should come as no big surprise that that would be the case.

As soon as you lock up with her, you can feel the strength and control in her whole body. She’s sort of cool, not overly aggressive, more calm, and proceeds to take you apart systematically. Her technical level must be very high, although I’m no expert – but she always seemed to know what to do; how to control my arms from securing a grip or defending properly; how to be so balanced that she was near impossible to get on her back; how to be patient in securing a hold instead of rushing it and exposing herself. Of course, much bigger and stronger guys would be able to lift her off or get out of certain holds by using brute strength, at least in the beginning. However, her stamina seems to be top notch, so over the course of an hour you must probably either be huge, highly trained or both to be able to beat her.

As it turned out in our session, Antscha was in control from the beginning. Mentally I could sense straight away that she’s a different type than the others – She’s friendly, yes, but in a sort of cocky way. She takes no bullshit, and is a no-nonsense type of girl who likes to be in command, also in regular conversations. Thus, I don’t hesitate to describe her as naturally dominant, and more so than any other girl I’ve sessioned with.

Antscha got me numerous times in the first 30 minutes of fairly intense wrestling. I counted 11 different holds, including bodyscissors (frontal, on the side of the ribs high up), both arms behind my back, armbars, triangles and the reverse figure 4. This is probably her trademark hold, as her control of my arms combined with quickness meant she often managed to manoeuvre her way to a reverse position where both headscissors, triangles and figure 4s were options.

The strain of this and the three previous sessions was taking its toll on me, so about halfway through I was well knackered and said she could be more dominant if she wished to. I don’t think I had needed to say anything, to be honest. First of all, she is very good at reading people and sensing what they want from a session. Second of all, she finds domination completely natural. I suspect the session would have turned gradually into domination anyway. This is something I have not really tried before, because I’ve always enjoyed competitive wrestling so much. So I asked myself before travelling: “Well, why not give it a go, just this once?”. Then I asked myself afterwards: “Why the hell haven’t I tried this before??!” It was that great.

She has a few favourite holds in this session mode. One is the reverse fig4. She gets you so incredibly tight in this one, much tighter than anyone else I’ve met. Maybe it’s because her thighs are not very long, but just dense with muscle. If I tried to move my head, catch her with my legs or generally do anything, she’d react in an instant by tightening the grip on my head and either have me tap or have me stop moving. If I tapped she relaxed it slightly, just enough to stop me tapping. She displayed fantastic control to keep me completely at her mercy, physically (and mentally).

A great move I had not seen before was from an initial facesit position, with my arms trapped under her legs. Rather than going for the facesit, she’d move behind me so that the back of my head rested against her lower stomach. There was no room for movement, and by simply pushing forward a little bit she could make me tap from the strain on my neck, as the head was forced upward and forward.

Towards the end she switched mainly between the reverse fig4 and reverse facesitting. In the latter hold she would keep both my arms trapped under her ankles in a kind of grapevine – painful on the wrists, and I was completely immobilized. This is where she really started to display her dominant side, just keeping me there while starting to slowly tickle and touch my torso, stomach and thighs.

Make no mistake: This was, in the end, not fantasy domination, but actual domination, by which she could more or less get me into the positions she wanted, and keep me there while doing whatever she wanted. The sensation of being physically unable to do anything about it was special, and is what makes me certain I’ll have some sort of domination session also in the future. The challenge, then, is finding someone who’s both capable of it and enjoys it. I'm not sure there are better candidates out there than Antscha...

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 26-Jun-15 at 12:30.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post: