View Single Post
Old 04-Jan-19, 20:12
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Vanessa (Tempest)

Absolutely. By the way, I’m not badmouthing Lisa; just saying I’ve heard from some Tempest girls they’ve gotten frustrated working for her at times...

My session with Blake went at least 75-80 minutes and Lisa was out running errands. When Blake was done with me, we had the place to ourselves.

Those who have met Blake and Sierra... I’m curious. I used to always want to wrestle the Nikki Fierce / Ashley Wildcat knockout queens. Then I sessioned with Blake who was more sensual and strong enough to be fun but never going to actually hurt me. Nikki and Ashley both hurt me lol. At the end she had me in a reverse head scissor while she tortured me in other ways and I kept grabbing at her thighs because I was trying to be struggling. Her legs felt so good under my hands but the pressure was merely “firm.” She thought I was actually struggling so she backed off and I said, “actually can you squeeze me harder?” And she did.

Not sure if she ever squeezed all out but it eventually got to be enough that I was hopeful I’d pass out. I never did but it was hot and I enjoyed it.

Could Sierra squeeze hard enough in an otherwise sensual or fantasy session to make me feel like “ok damn this tiny little thing has a strong hold on me!”

As I alluded to before, Vaness surprised me. She didn’t look like an athlete to me (hot and fit sure) but damn her legs were strong.

Sierra is so beautiful but at some point I’d want to feel like if I wasn’t defending myself, she could squeeze me hard enough to get my attention.
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post: