View Single Post
Old 01-Mar-19, 07:02
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Saw her in London and it was one of the very best session experiences I've ever had.

Yes, her persona on email and off the mat is best described as professional. But
as the old saying goes, If you want a friend, get a dog. If you want an incredible session experience, check out Goddess Anat.

Physically, I'd describe her as thick - muscular but curvy, strong but feminine. Her thighs are especially huge. And she has beautiful soft, smooth skin. I wanted to maintain physical contact with her at all times, putting a hand on her thigh or bicep when she squeezed me, resting my head on her big legs between scissors.

On the mat, there was no formality, she was sensual, tough and a lot of fun. I'm not that interested in technique - I'm into domination rather than competition. But when I tried to put up any resistance, Anat would just flip me over and submit me without breaking a sweat. Her chokes and scissors were also applied with precision - I would often tap not due to pain, but because I could feel myself slipping away and realising that I had to tap out or pass out. Her scissors were especially impressive - those big thighs can exert some seriously powerful crushing forces. And she's happy to do the kind of full weight facesitting that bends your nose and makes your eyeballs hot..

Usually in a session, if I'm lucky I'll experience one moment that feels like the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. It usually involves some form of body scissors. And it will be one of those moments that I'll be desperate to recreate, chasing that high again. So credit to Anat that, despite the fact that I have a recurring rib injury that means I can't take body scissors, she gave me not one but two of these experiences. The first was in the classic grapevine/breast smother combo. As she applied the pressure to my legs, it made the lack of oxygen more challenging while I held on to those big biceps and struggled under her. My body wanted to get out of there but I desperately wanted to stay. The second time, she put me in a side head scissors so we could look at each other. She would squeeze until I had to tap, release and let me rest my head on the inside of her thigh, then squeeze again. This went on for some time. I began to feel very light headed and submissive, fearing and at the same time craving that feeling of being crushed by her.

It wasn't just the physical things that were great though. Anat is intelligent, perceptive and enthusiastic. I really got the impression that she was enjoying herself. And the trash talk was convincing - she didn't say anything weird or unbelievable.

For me, she has the holy trinity: physically, I wanted her body close to mine, dominating and teasing me; intellectually she had what it takes to identify what I wanted from a session; and she had the strength and skill to completely control me with little effort. I'd put her right up there with the very best session wrestlers for anyone who likes to be dominated.

A+, 5 stars, ten out of ten, two thumbs up, gold standard. Goddess.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post: