View Single Post
Old 13-Aug-11, 06:54
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: Forbidden Combat club (wrestling, strapon, femdom)

----------- Clubs official weightlifting video 2 ---------

Next week it was the shooting of the Clubs official weightlifting video 2. Due some request from our webmembers,
the club have recorded a video of all club fighters posing, flexing muscles and trying to do their max in
benchpressing.
The first video was shot and it became a unexpected hit on the net, with loads of pay-per-view-downloads and
good money for the club.
It was almost a year ago and it was now time for a sequel, Clubs official weightlifting video , year 2.
The result of the first year strength test was:

1. 95 - Frank the Muscleman
2. 80 - Leroy the Pimp
3. 73 - Tim the ranger
4. 70 - Dangerous Dane -
5. 67 - Larry the sergant - my husband
6. 66 - Lisa the Hellcat - gave Larry his first loss
7. 65 - Tiger Lil -
8. 60 - Robert the rod- who I beat last week!
9. 60 - The dragonlily
10. 58 - Jose the mexican
11. 58 - Janet the Black panther
12. 56 - Sarah the stable girl
13. 55 - Kane the stick
14. 55 - Diamond vixen - me
15. 52 - Alissa the cheerleader
16. 50 - Hiro the Firefly
17. 48 - Min the steel butterfly
18. 38 - Donna the model
------
I was number 14 with 55 kg and Larry, my husband was no:5 with 67 kg. A year ago there wasn't any female beating
Larry’s score, but both Larry and I knew some of the new girls would beat him and probably girls like Lisa the
Hellcat also. There were 7 newcomers into the club, and the club fighters were now 25 instead of 18 last year.
I was a bit curious about my progress. I had been training regularly in the clubgym, only in nautilus-machines and
had no idea if I had increased my benchpress, but I felt stronger.
Larry had joined me sometimes at the clubgym, but said he didn't like the machines and preferred to train at home,
with some dumbbell and pushups, but mostly running.
Anyway, all 25 club fighters was gathered and chatted loudly as the test began. Karen, the club president, said the
order of lifting would be same as the rank last time, and the seven newcomers would be out last.
Frank the muscleman began. He flexed his impressive muscles and benched 95 kg max, same as last time.
Leroy the Pimp was second out. He nailed 75 but missed 80, his max last time. He ended on 78. He complained about
his wrists.
Tim the ranger was next, he increased from 73 to 75 and was pleased afterwards.
Dangerous Dane was next and was down 2 kg from last time, to 68.
Larry was up next, I could see he was a little nervous. He had told me he had a bad stomach and felt a little
dried up, and was worried this would affect his lifting negative. I did a little posing in front of the camera,
flexing his muscles, before getting on the bench. Larry ended up in 65, down 2 kg. He was a little disappointed,
but told me it was because he was a little sick and he would normally take 68-70 kg.
Lisa the hellcat was next, she had given Larry his first loss and we knew she had been working out like hell, and
the result was clearly visible as she was flexing and posing before her lifting. But everybody was nevertheless
surprised when she manage to lift 76 kg, + 10 kg since last time. She hasn't just passed Larry in strength, but
Dane and Tim also.
Tiger Lil was next, she did 70 kg, up 5kg, and also passing Larry. Next was Robert. I watched carefully, knowing I
had beating him and fucking him recently. He stopped at 60 kg, same as last time. The Dragonlilly was next, the
hot and curvy tattooed asian. She made 64 kg, and I was surprise how close the result of Larry she was now, she
seemed so girly and feminine.
Jose the mexican told us he had only training with his tequila, and was pretty pleased to remain on 58 kg. Janet
the Black panther had lifted the same as Jose last time, but her black body looked stronger now and she increased
an impressive 7 kg to 65kg. She was pleased afterwards and flexed again for Jose who impressed felt up her young
black female arms. Sarah the stable girl told us she hadn't time to the gym as much as she wanted, but had
yet increased from 56 to 62. I guess stable work gives effect also, she said and smiled to the camera, showing off
her solid arm. Kane the stick was next. He showed off his long and skinny body, and flexed his defined and lean
thin muscles. To his own surprise he was one of the member favourites, and many woman here loved his slim body, and
during fightnight there have almost being fighting among the girls who was going up against Kane. I knew how the
bigger female fighters loved to dominate his slim and flexible male body. I had sometimes thought of it myself but
wasn't sure I could take him in a fight, we lifted same last time. Anyway, he increased from 55 to 57 today. I
noticed this and hoped I would do better.

It was me next. Larry wished me good luck. It was fun to pose and flex for the camera. Even if I don't had muscles
like the bigger girls, I now felt like I had muscles to show at least, and happily showed off them for the fans.
I then manage to get my previous max 55 pretty easy. It was a real confidence boost, and I manage to do 60 kg
also, before stopping at 62 kg!! It was up 7 kg since last time!! I was soo proud of myself and Larry told me he
was really impressed by my progress. I was so exited and, let me see, how was I doing on the rank?
I could see I had passed both Robert, Jose and Kane!!! Damn, I had passed three guys on the chart. I had already
met and beat Robert, and I was now observing Jose and Kane, thinking of how I couldn't wait to meet them on the
mat and have my way with them. It was a little new feeling for me. The first year I had enjoyed the matches even
of I have always been on the losing side almost every time against the guys. It was only little Hiro I had a
chance against during the first year. But suddenly there I have increased both my skill and strength and I now
suddenly felt how I could beat quite a few of the male clubfighters fair and square. And I had surprised myself
with how much I enjoyed winning matches now. Winning a match and victoryfuck the loser was so much greater feeling
than taking it after losing. The feelings of having a guy submit to me on the mat and get to completely dominate
him sexually afterwards as an empowering feeling I could not get enough of. This was the main reason why I have
training so intensive the last month, even if the economic part also made a difference.

The lifting continue, Alissa the cheerleader increased from 52 to 57, Hiro the firefly increased to 52, Min the
butterfly from 48 to 54, passing Hiro. Donna the model went from 38 to 43, increasing her weak stats a little.

Then the 7 new fighters have to step up. Chris the truckdriver was a little older guy, 48 y old with full beard. I
could see he was pretty skinny when he flexed his arms, but was still surprised he just lifted 59 kg. Hmm, 3 kg
less than I, interesting... Ben the rockstar was next, 31y old cool guy, with long black hair and tattooed body. He
maxed 63 kg, not much more than me. Next was Brendan the skater, a 19 y old guy who lost his first match here
after betting with his girlfriend , Jessica the brat, who would win a fuckfight here. The match between the
teenagers was one of the most intense and close ever on the clubmat, as both fighters was very close in both size
and skill, and neither of them wanted to give up. After a long and brutal match Brendan finally gave up and the
brat won 3-2 and punished his skater ass hard with her strap-on in front of his chocked skater friends, who
couldn't believe how this spoiled girl could win the fight.
Brendan lifted 55 and Jessica the brat lifted 56 kg, and I was pretty pleased to see how I was ahead of them both.
Fairy Mammoth was next and there was impressed mumbling in the room as the powerful yet feminine girl lifted 75
kg. Jenny the blitz flexed her ripped muscles before lifting 72 kg, before Anne the Amazoniac stepped up and
chocked everybody by lifting 90kg. Larry told me he wasn't surprised at all, course he had felt how strong Anne
was, but there was a big fuzz about how Anne was outlifting everybody except Frank the muscleman.

Now when everybody was done Karen put up the new chart and rank:
----------
Year 2

1. 95 - 95 Frank the Muscleman
2. 90 - - Anne the Amazoniac (new)
3. 78 - 80 Leroy the Pimp
4. 76 - 66 Lisa the Hellcat -
5. 75 - - Fairy Mammoth (new)
6. 75 - 73 Tim the ranger
7. 72 - - Jenny the Blitz - (new)
8. 70 - 65 Tiger Lil
9. 68 - 70 Dangerous Dane