View Single Post
Old 09-Aug-18, 19:41
Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21 Points: 2,684, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

I'm very much into this fetish too, XOL, and having a very interesting discussion with Slayergirl69 about it. I perfectly agree with your view, and I must say for me a BIG turning point was seeing Paul Veroheven "The fourth man" trailer on TV when I was a young adolescent (I'm 40 now). However I remember several other episodes awekening this mysterious kink. One of them was this:
I remember watching an episode of "The Cosby show", do you know it? Claire, and doctor Cliff's mother are discussing the event of giving birth to a child, how much the female are stronger than males to do so and bear the pain and how much they hated their mates for making them pregnant and how much they desired their death for that. And the two men are present, cornered by the women's arguments and clearly humiliated. They literally laugh at them. Then at the end of the episode Dr Cosby comes home and go to bed with Claire . He tries to talk her into making love but she doesn't want as she's watching a documentary on tv. Then we discover together with the doctor it's a documentary on the praying mantis habit to kill the male after mating. As they announce such a scene will be showed, he tries in every way to distract her or to convince her not to watch, but she declare she's much interested and will enjoy the scene, openly laughing at him who appears won and humiliated.
Sorry for my English, I'm Italian. Not easy for me...

Another thing which impressed and still taunts me to this day is a hentai I saw. I discussed it with Slayergirl69 and maybe you of the forum can help me find it again (I tried for yeras on several other forums with no success...):
It's a 2 minute clip from a longer hentai anime.

I saw it more than 10 years ago.
It's a Hentai anime. It was in Japanese, no subtitles, so difficult to imagine the story, but I think my guess is right:
an old man is warning a young guy telling an old story.
Then a flash back: ancient japan, a beautiful woman enters a room of an ancient traditional japanese house, beautifully dressed as a geisha. She let her kimono drop, uncovering a beautiful body. 3 men are naked already, waiting for her. Lot of desire, but kneeled down with respect. She's possibly a queen or someone very important. they have sex all together, one man laying on the floor, the woman riding him. Other man dp anal her and she blows the third, moaning with pleasure. Then they all cum, covering face and body with their sperm. As they start to re dress, and she silently leave the room. But she soon come back, still naked, but with a katana. She has a sinister loook in her eyes. Men are terryfied and try to leave the room, but she ruthlessy kills them, cutting throats and abdomen. Blood everywhere on the walls. She's covered too. She go down slowly, opening wide her knees and sitting on her tallons, so she can expose her vagina and masturbating with the non cutting side of the katana against her clit. She's covered in blood. And she has the real, strongest orgasm. Gangbang was the foreplay, real pleasure was the slaughter of the mates. If I remember right, no sounds because you hear only the voice of the old man telling the story.

10 years passed, maybe something is distorted by memory, but I was shocked and I remember it quite well... Style of drawing was a late '80 or early '90 hentai, noto to well made. But I'm not a Hentai expert...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is the link to a short, but extremely ineresting anime about a girl and her ballbusting fetish and the genesis of it. Very interesting and very erotic too...
Let me know what do you think.

Added after 8 minutes:

This too is very erotic. Her smile...
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by pincopallo; 09-Aug-18 at 19:41.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pincopallo For This Useful Post: