Thread: Sheena reviews
View Single Post
Old 02-Mar-18, 10:00
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena, February 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have wrestled Tia. how would you compare a session with Sheena with a session with Tia?
Will Sheena submit you as hard and play with you like Tia does?
I think Tia's sessions are very good. She likes to toy with a guy and have fun.
Is Sheena just as fun to wrestle?

Thanks!
Yes, I found Sheena to be just as fun Tia.

I had enjoyable chats before my sessions with both girls. 10 minutes into the sessions, I was enjoying the chatting so much that I had to ask myself 'do I want to continue talking or do I want to start wrestling'. I chose to wrestle both times though as I knew I would regret it if I didn't.

Sheena has a slightly 'bigger' personality, more animated when story-telling, e.g. when telling me stories about her past work as a waitress she would act out the various roles, which I found hilarious. She is very fun and outgoing. Tia is just as lovely though. Both are perfect IMO.

When wrestling, both girls were so far ahead of me that they could toy with me. They both talked and joked as they moved from submission hold to submission hold. We shared some great laughs as we wrestled. I remember one time with Tia where she was laughing uncontrollably while I was trapped in a triangle (thanks for jogging my memory about this!).

Sometimes I ask girls to ignore submissions, keep submissions on after I tap, etc. I didn't ask this of Tia or Sheena. With both girls being so powerful, I guess I was too scared to. Based on our conversation, I'm almost certain that Sheena offers such sessions (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] might be able to confirm) and I think she would be really good at sessions like this. She is good at talking, funny and, as far as I can tell, unstoppable at wrestling. I also know that Tia offers such 'ignore submissions' sessions.

A difference between Tia and Sheena and is that Tia uses more traditional mixed wrestling holds, e.g. breastsmothers, tight front and reverse headscissors, while Sheena uses different techniques (which are a breath of fresh air) including throws (which were awesome to experience) and instant attacks following throws while you are still regaining your bearings. Sheena has a small repertoire of traditional wrestling holds as well, e.g. scissors and camel clutch. I laughed so much the first time she put me in a camel clutch. She is also actively trying to learn more of the traditional holds (to meet client requests) so I would expect that soon enough she will have as many traditional holds as anyone else.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post: