View Single Post
Old 22-Aug-12, 14:39
Points: 18,087, Level: 58 Points: 18,087, Level: 58 Points: 18,087, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,134 Times in 185 Posts
Default Re: Do women like it when they overpower a man in wrestling?

dear friend,
I have learned long ago to not sit and dream. If so, you will become a man who only dream of an experience. you want a sweetheart to win due to being stronger but you dont know if she can? what happen if she cant win?

When i find myself in a same situation i do not hesitate. once the magic of a suberb feeling has settled i shall initiate a conversation of such as the woman to know i enjoy to pretend fight and lose. having a mutual feeling of me the women for me always agree for that. this is turn result in having a wonderful relationship and not being restricted to viewing images and videos of other men partaking in a dream that i share.

i suggest if this woman does not like you anymore due to being physically stronger that you then her heart is wrong. i believe she should not base a feeling on such an insignificant area. and you, my friend, should never think that you are not good enough or strong enough for a woman.

I believe you should finally wrestle with her and win or lose, you shall win because you will be experiencing something that was once, to you, only a dream.

thank you