Thread: Sgpin sculpture
View Single Post
Old 23-Dec-16, 18:11
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Re: Sgpin sculpture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow! @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations! That is a beautiful piece of work there! How in the world were you able to do that? Remarkable!

Do you take custom orders? I would love to order a small sgpin sculpture like the one in the first post, but with knees pinning biceps.
Actually, technology finally caught up with the times. Daz 3D is a great tool for design. The printing stuff, at the hobby level was lacking. This simple hardware upgrade on my printer made all the difference in the world. All that said, I'm ordering a new printer! This print came out so well that I now realize my printer's shortcomings and need to move to the next level of hardware.

So, never thought of taking orders because I never had the ability to produce. Now that I do (especially with this new printer ordered) I might consider it.

Let's use this as a test bed. I'll take the first steps in Daz 3D to produce a sgpin similar to your original posting. I'll post it and see what mods we need to make. It'll be interesting to see what the community comes back with for recommendations. Once we all finalize the design I'll print it and send it to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post: