View Single Post
Old 20-May-18, 06:13
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Who is in charge of your relationship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This may not be the most interesting or fun answer, but I think your question is a lot more complex than it may appear. What does "in charge" mean, after all? I don't think I know any couple where it is a 100%/0% arrangement. To me, that would be almost pathological. And with most couples I know, the answer would even vary in different areas of their life. One might "take the lead" in one area, but the other "takes the lead" in another.

I think that for a relationship to be a long term thing, and to be about more than "just sex", there has to be some basic respect there, in both directions. If one partner truly holds the other in contempt, I can't see how there are any long term prospects. That is why, IMHO, "humiliation" is a tricky thing. It can be powerfully sexually arousing for some, and for some, it would be more arousing if it was "authentic"...but I think that raises issues.
I think that with about 90% of my married friends, family members, and co-workers, the woman seems to be in charge. The extent to which the woman is in charge tends to vary, but the women seem to be in charge in the majority of relationships. And when I say "in charge" i mean that they call the shots, and they make the decisions in the relationship. Whether the decisions are made directly or indirectly.

There are certain cases where a 100%/ 0%relationship will not work at all. However, if the man enjoys being controlled by his wife, then it can be very good for a relationship. I personally love the idea of my wife calling all the shots. We are formally in what is called a FLR (Female Led Relationship) where she calls all the shots. She controls just about every aspect of our lives. And with her being a dominant woman, and me a submissive male, it works out perfectly. In fact, our marriage has never been better. I could go into reasons for this, but it would take up too much space! I guess it helps that I am extremely attracted to "bitchy" (I like to think of them as strong) women.

You are absolutely right about the scissor holds. I don't care how macho or badass a guy thinks he is, when his woman's thighs are wrapped around his head, he is definitely the bitch!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post: