View Single Post
Old 13-Jul-18, 15:51
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: WMMA news / general discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Julia Budd is one of my favourite fighters. Mainly because she has one of the best physiques in WMMA.

But Budd was disappointing in her last fight and to be honest I can see Nogueira doing her over.
Julia is built like Holly Holm, but not as pretty a face. Her fight is still on. On the undercard, Emily Ducote will fight Veta Arteaga at flyweight. Veta is the one who bloodied and battered Anastasia Yankova early in their fight, but then went on to lose by controversial split decision. The other flyweight fight is no longer on the card - I don't know why.

Added after 9 minutes:

On Saturday, Cat Zingano will fight Marion Reneau at bantamweight on the UFC main card. It would be hard to find two ladies more evenly matched in record and physique. I like Cat and enjoyed how she beat Miesha Tate and Amanda Nunes, but those two went on to be champions while Cat seemed to lose her mojo. Let's see if she has it back. The fight will be telecast on FS1.

On the early pre-lims on UFC fight pass, Liz Carmouche will fight Jennifer Maia at flyweight and Jessica Aguilar will take on Jodie Esquibel at strawweight.

Last edited by mermao; 13-Jul-18 at 15:51.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post: