View Single Post
Old 06-Aug-12, 03:02
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Anyone got beaten by two females?

A lot of times in middleschool

#1. Was at a field trip around the end of my school year. was playin around with a couple of chicks and one of them wrapped both of their arms around my arm and choked me. The other started to kick and punch me. Couldn't really get out the hold until she released it.

#2. a few years back in my mma class, me and a friend were facing off against two chicks(obviously after class ended) . One of them put me in a standing sleeper hold and started to drag me while the other was hitting me. The chick who had me in the sleeper went down and got me in a full rear naked choke. Again. couldn't escape at the time . She also tried triangle choking me, but i was having none of it lol

#3. Girl in my class in MS, put me in a full nelson hold. While I was in the hold, one female started pinching me. Next thing you know, the girl started to lift me up...and yeah..practically convinced me to give up and say i quit lol.

#1+#3 were in middleschool when I was 5'2, 90 lbs(while they had to be 5'5-5'8, avg weight). #2 was a few years back when i was initially starting mma. i was 119 lbs at the time, and she was 116. That and she was doing it longer than me, and she even managed to judo flip me, which was embarrasing lol.

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 06-Aug-12 at 03:10.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: