Thread: Introductions
View Single Post
Old 11-May-18, 05:24
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Introductions

Hi everyone. I drifted off the session scene 6 years ago for various reasons but still occassionally checked wb270 to see who was around. Then I found this forum and the reviews on a wide range of women have persuaded me to dive back in without fear of disappointments. I have a session coming up today and another one in July. Planning to do one a month and post reviews.

My first ever session was with Kortney Olson and I spent a loooong time waiting for her to come back to London but she never did. Also met Divina Judoka who was very skilled and strong. She tossed my 157 pounds around with ease and her facesit was like a total eclipse of the universe. But on her next visit to London she seemed to have immigration problems and disappeared forever with my deposit! Had to cancel a session with Brigita Brezovac when I suffered a sports injury. Then I met Becca Swanson. Unfortunately there's not much you can do in a hotel room with a woman who can bench 500lbs, although I don't think I could have done much to her with ten times the space.

Got a wish list of the great wrestlers we seem to have in London and patiently waiting to see if Arekah Lox ever comes to Europe again. If not, I might have to make a detour on one of my occasional business trips to the US.