Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: JudoKid Fight Team

Rob's perspective (continued part 2)
----------------------------------------

I spent about ten minutes squaring away my paperwork then headed out to Stage 3. There was a long corridor about a hundred feet long at the rear of my section that was kind of a shortcut, a carpeted, barren stretch lit by fluorescent lights. The door wheezed shut behind me. About halfway through I heard the door open and shut again behind me and there was a patter of running footsteps.

“Hey, Rob! Wait for me!”

It was Natalie. Great. That’s all I needed. I ignored her and kept walking. She caught up to me but it was a narrow hallway and I purposely stayed in the middle to block her. I’d had enough of cocky little girls for one day.

“You know, it’s so not fair,” Natalie said from behind me as she matched me stride for stride. I ignored her.

She said, “You fought Princess for real and you fought Amanda for real but you never fought me for real. You owe me a wrestling match.”

“Beat it, Natalie. I told Amanda and I’m telling you: I don’t fight little girls any more, either staged or for real.”

“But you fought her just today!”

“It was an accident.”

“But now they’re going to talk on and on about how they beat you and I’ll just have to listen to them brag about how they could beat up a Senior in high school. I need a chance It’s not fair!”

I whirled on her. Of the three girls, she was probably the one that looked least like a JudoKid. She was girly, with wavy brown hair, a trace of makeup, and although definitely firm-looking, didn’t look as athletic as Princess or Amanda. Probably the prettiest, with gray-green eyes and golden skin, she was also a seventh-grader with an attitude. I wanted no part of her. “Look, Natalie – I said forget it! You little girls can gossip among yourselves all you want, but I’m through. I’m not fighting and that’s that!”

She put her hands on hips and stomped her tennis shoe. “You’re mean.”

“Whatever. “ I spun on my heel and continued towards the end of the hallway. I had gotten a few paces down when I heard running again and then felt an impact that staggered me. Just like that, the little monkey had jumped on my back!

“I’m gonna make you fight me,” she said. She had managed to get her arm around my throat and as I stumbled and stopped to pry her arm off she took that moment to wrap both legs around my waist and lock her ankles together,
“Damn it!” I cursed as I felt the sudden squeeze around my middle. Although only about five feet tall, most of it seemed to be legs, and it actually was painful. I dropped my hands to her legs to separate them. It was a mistake. She took advantage of my inattention to scoot a little higher on my back and get both arms around my neck. In seconds she had me in a perfect chokehold. Those damn practice sessions!

“You have to fight me now,” she said into my ear as she hugged me with all her might.

With an angry roar I launched my back against the wall to smash her. She gave a strangled yelp but didn’t let go. I spun around in a circle trying to pull her legs apart, then her arms, failing in both. Her arms weren’t very big, but with a perfect chokehold they didn’t have to be. I smashed her against the other wall but didn’t have very much momentum in the narrow hall. I couldn’t decide which was hurting more, her legs or her wiry little arms. I took turns pulling at both and trying to bash her into the wall.

“I’ve got you!” she shouted gleefully into my ear. “I’m beating you up too!”

My indecision cost me big time. Before I realized it I felt tightness in my lungs and was getting light-headed. I staggered around with her clinging to me and a dim thought entered my brain. She was choking me out!

Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I was on my back looking up at Natalie, who was staring wide-eyed at me on the ground. When I opened my eyes she gasped and clasped her hands together. “Oh my God, I’m so happy you’re all right! I thought I killed you!”

Gathering my senses, I propped myself up against the wall trying to figure out what had happened. Then I remembered. The little witch had knocked me out! The anger that flooded me cleared away the fog and I bolted to my feet facing her with my hands balled into fists. “Why you little…. I ought to beat the crap out of you for jumping on me from behind like that!”

Still wide-eyed she put her hands up and backed up a little. “I’m sorry! I never choked anybody out before! I didn’t know how easy it was. I didn’t want to hurt you!”

I was so fired up I had to stop and take a deep breath and remind myself that she was just a little girl. I glowered and shook my head. “If you ever come near me again…”

Now she got a spark in her eye and confronted me. “That never would have happened if you would have just agreed to a fair fight. It’s not my fault you’re a chicken.”

“Stop that!”

“Chicken chicken chicken! Afraid of a seventh-grader!”

She was standing between me and the door. “Move out of the way, Natalie.”

She folded her arms across her chest defiantly, goading me. “Remember our last fight, when there were three of us? I handled you so easy. I bet you were almost ready to cry. I know it was staged but you’re afraid I’m going to do it for real!”

“I said move!”

“Or you’re afraid I’ll knock you out again! Wait til I tell everyone! I knocked you out!”

My fuse was lit. I grabbed her by her skinny arm and went to fling her behind me. When I did she grabbed my wrist with both hands and pirouetted. Belatedly, I remembered that it was exactly the same move she had done at our staged fight. I fell for it again!

She twisted my arm up behind me and pushed me into the wall, digging in with her legs and shoulders. I got me free arm up and pushed back. Spinning away from her I wrenched my arm free and turned to face her. I took several deep breaths to calm myself down.

“Look, I said I’m not wrestling anymore and that’s it! Now move!”

She was hopping from side to side with her arms spread wide like she was some kind of big monster, jabbering away. “I know every hold there is. Princess says I’m an encyclopedia of wrestling holds and we practice all the time. Plus, I’m about as strong as Amanda and she said she beat you fair and square so I bet I’m stronger than you.”

“No you’re not.” I tried to keep my temper under check as I considered the situation. She was standing between me and the door and was determined we fight but I’d had it. Having Amanda beat me was bad enough, I definitely didn’t want another battle. If you’d have asked me earlier that day if I was nervous about fighting a 12-year-old girl I would have laughed in your face. Not now. Not after losing to an 11-year-old.

“You know what?” I said, raising my hands in the air, “You win. I surrender. You can tell everyone you beat me up, I don’t care. But I’m not going to fight you.”

She stopped hopping and pouted. “You’re giving up? No fair!”

“You win.”

She folded her arms across her chest and thought for a moment, scowling. She was wearing a matching shorts and top outfit with some boy band name on it. I realized how ridiculous this must look with her backing me down and cringed inside. After a moment she shook her head.

“Nope. You’re not getting off that easy. If you want to get by me you have to fight. You’re not leaving until I hold you down and make you give up. That’s the only way.”

“Natalie – please. Look, I’m begging you.”

She shook her head. “No. You can beg me all you want.” She resumed her hopping back and forth from foot to foot, hands spread wide.

I was so sick of this. It was time to put this girl in her place. So I tackled her.

She wasn’t expecting that, that’s for sure. I caught her with my shoulder right in the midsection, a perfect execution that took her right off her feet. Except that she recovered too quickly. All those hours of practice paid off for her I guess, because although I heard a loud “OOOF!” when I hit her she still managed to pull a knee up to her chest so that when I landed on her I wasn’t able to pin her flat. I still managed to grab her wrists though, and hold on while she struggled wildly underneath. Damn it – she was as strong as Amanda! I realized I could be in trouble.

“You’re going to pay for that!” she said as she fought to avoid me pinning her. “A sneak attack! Just for that I’m going to choke you again!”

I was making progress when she managed to plant her foot in my stomach and push. Her surprisingly strong leg lifted me off her enough she was able to free her other leg. She instantly shot them straight up and scissored me again. In the flurry of movement she was able to tear one arm loose and I scrambled to recapture it. “I’m sick of you girls!” I panted.

Now I had her arms but in the wrong hands. Somehow my arms had gotten crossed so I didn’t have as much leverage as I should have. She sensed an advantage and began a combination of pulling on one arm while torqueing her scissors to push me in the same direction. Slowly, inch by inch, she was forcing me onto my side. I didn’t understand where the strength to do that was coming from, but she was staring me right in the eye while she did it, taunting me. “You’re going down, Rob. I’m too strong.”

“No you’re not!”

“I totally am! Can you feel it? I’m winning!”

Now we were on our side facing each other. I still had her wrists but she had me tight between her legs. I wondered how I was going to get out of that when she made the decision for me. The pretty little brat jerked one arm loose and rolled me onto my back. She planted her forearm onto my throat and leaned into me. The pain was too much. I let go of her other arm and grabbed onto her forearm to relieve the pressure. At the same time I felt her release her scissors hold and her legs slide out from underneath me.

“Are you getting scared?” She puffed, breathing heavily right into my face. I pried her arm off my throat but she jerked free and gained control of my wrists. Now she was lying flat on top of me, chest-to-chest, with her knees squeezing my ribs. I fought to wrest my arms free and we had a furious battle face-to-face with her on top. I didn’t understand how I couldn’t out from under her but she instantly countered any move I tried to make and all my squirming got me nowhere. After a few frenzied moments she had gained control. She was winning!

I was expecting her to try for a schoolboy pin but she surprised me my jerking my arms downward. Then, like a gymnast doing a floor maneuver, she thrust my arms underneath her and clamped them to my sides with her knees. I was in total despair. She must have seen Amanda do the same thing to me earlier.

As if reading my mind she laughed in my face. “When I saw Amanda holding you down like this I thought it was so funny! You can’t even move!”

Then I was done for. We were lying chest to chest, both gasping for breath, and I was strait-jacketed with her thighs and knees applying pressure I couldn’t break. With both arms free, she planted an elbow on each side of my face. “Well, Rob, what do you have to say for yourself?”

I wished she would have sat up and got out of my face, but she seemed to enjoy lying right on top of me staring me in the eye, only inches apart. She calmly examined my face for signs of distress. Emotions wracked me as I faced the realization that the pre-teen had overpowered me. How was that possible?

“How does it feel knowing that all three of us girls can beat you up? And we’re all stronger than you, too!”

I didn’t say anything but my expression made her laugh.

“HAHAHA! I wonder how many other girls here can do this to you? We’re the best fighters, for sure, but there are a couple of younger girls that look promising. Want me to set up a match with a ten-year-old so you can get revenge?”

“Get off me…”

“I will. But first I want to show you the most lethal hold I know. It’s amazing. Watch this – “

She clamped a hand over my mouth and slid her other arm under my neck and gripped her opposite bicep so she was simultaneously pushing down from above and pulling up from underneath. I felt like I was in a vise as only a little air was coming in through my partially blocked nostrils. “MMMFFFF!!!”
She giggled as she lay on top of me and watched me struggle with her hand clamped tightly over my mouth.

“Wow! This is a really good hold. Now I see why none of the other girls would let me try it on them. I could kill you with my bare hands!”

I struggled frantically to no effect. The little Amazon had me completely under her power. I saw her eyes gleaming with a strange intensity as she held me down, choking the life out of me. This is it, I thought, a twelve-year-old is going to strangle me…

Just as I thought the end was near she pulled her hand off and I got in huge gulps of air. She watched me for a moment and said “I guess this means you submit.”

I nodded violently. ‘Yes, yes,” I sputtered, “You win. Just get off of me.”

“What’s your hurry? This is fun!”

“Maybe for you.” I panted heavily, feeling light-headed.

“Awww… what’s the matter, Rob? Don’t you like girls?”

“What the – that’s got nothing to do with it! Get off!”

“If you like girls you shouldn’t mind if a girl likes you.”

“Wait, what?”

“I think you’re cute, that’s what.” She cocked her head and studied my face. “I guess it was hard to tell since I was busy beating you up, but we all think that. You’re our favorite.”

She was only a few inches and it gave me a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. “I’m flattered, but this is so inappropriate…”

“Do you think I’m cute?” she demanded, wriggling her body against me a little to maintain her hold.

Of course, it was a prerequisite that all the JudoKids be athletic and attractive, that was part of the Director’s guidelines, and Natalie was cuter than most. But I did not want to go down that path with a 12-year-old. “You’re only twelve. I’m eighteen. I think you need to let me go,” I said as diplomatically as I could.

“That’s why we wanted to fight you. It’s no fun beating up some loser, but it’s way fun to wrestle with someone you like.”

“Aw, come on. Please, Natalie…”

“Answer me.” She lowered her face until our noses were practically touching, her eyes flitting back and forth trying to read my mood. “Am I cute?”

“Yes, you’re cute,” I admitted reluctantly. “Now will you let me up?”

Then, she grew suddenly shy! A look of embarrassment came over her and she stammered a bit. “It’s hard to tell a boy you like him. You never know what they’re going to do or say.”

“Well, you should have no problem. Now can I go?”

“I told this boy at school I liked him and he ran away. It hurt my feelings.”

“Well, he was dumb. Please let me up.” I periodically gathered my legs and tried to buck her off but she barely noticed.

She lowered her face another centimeter. Now I could smell her and feel her breath on my cheek. Her eyes bored into me. “But if you hold a boy down until he can’t move and tell him you like him he can’t run away. He has to listen to you.”

“Natalie – this isn’t right. You shouldn’t be doing this to me. You need to let me go.” I was squirming with all my might but getting nowhere. I was her prisoner.

“You know what?” she said, “I’m going to kiss you.”

“No!”

“I never kissed a boy before.”

“Natalie, you can’t!”

“Hush. I’m not going to hurt you.” She cupped my face between her two hands while I desperately tried turning away. She forced me to face her then slowly lowered her lips to mine.

“You can’t!” I protested weakly again, but she could. And did.

Unlike her iron grip on my body, her lips were soft. I tried turning my head but there was no escape. She held the kiss for about ten long seconds, until I quit struggling, admitting complete defeat. Sensing my surrender she finally she pulled her head back and smiled happily as I looked away embarrassed. How could this be happening!

“That was awesome! Wait until I tell the others I was the first to kiss you!”

I was drained but still sought a way to wriggle free. I stopped struggling for a moment and looked up at her when what she had just said fully sunk in. “What do you mean, the first?”

“You know how competitive we are. If I did it you can bet Princess and Amanda will want their turn. But I was first!”

I was frantic. “No! No Natalie, listen to me – you can’t tell them about this! You can’t tell anybody!”

Then she finally sat up, resting her hands on her thighs and grinning unsympathetically. “Sorry, Rob. We tell each other everything.” Then her face darkened. “Why? Was it so awful I kissed you? Was it a bad kiss or something?”

I did not want her on top of me, totally in control, then suddenly turning angry. I thought about her almost strangling me. “No, it’s not that,” I said hastily, then added, “it was a good kiss.”

“Cool!” Her sunny smile returned. Then she finally rose to her feet and extended a hand to help me up. I rose on shaky legs and looked down at the forceful little girl.

“I just don’t want everyone to know you were able to hold me down and kiss me against my will. That’ll be so humiliating! How could I show my face?”

“I’m not going to tell everyone. Just Princess and Amanda.”

“Does this mean that they are going to be coming for me?” I asked.

Natalie giggled, “I wouldn’t be surprised. Better get some Chapstick!” Laughing, she turned and jogged happily away.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: