View Single Post
Old 16-Oct-17, 04:13
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: blood choke knockouts and safety

I would ask for a name but yeah probably not going to see hopefully any time soon, whoever she was

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominatorVIN [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a year ago, i sessioned with a woman who got carried away too much when it came to knockouts. she did the thing you said you hate, neck scissors, along with various other choke holds like sleepers, reverse, etc. In the span of say, 8-10 minutes, she kept continuing to knock me out. when i woke up, she was still attacking me, and ko'd me shortly after. it's one thing if they do it once and then call it a day/night, but she kept doing it on and on and i didn't feel good. almost threw up, too.

at one point however, as she went for the final ko of the session. as my lights started to go away, i started feeling a tightness on my chest. as if i were gonna have a heart attack. immediately i had reached my limit , and after she did that ko on me, i woke up and used my safeword and took a big brake from holds. it was one of the few times where i felt like if this didn't stop, then my life would be in immediate danger. the tightness lasted for 3 days and went away , but it was still scary.