View Single Post
Old 06-Oct-18, 20:46
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts
Grappling Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah, that is true. But I mean, the woman can last more "rounds" than the man, we all know it. Even compare how many orgasms (real orgasms, not just cumming) can a man and a woman have through masturbation (yes, just masturbation) and the woman will probably win without effort. And she can go on, and on and on if she is really aroused. The man will come 4 or 5 times and that would be all. But the woman, she can have as many orgasms as she wants. That's the power of the pussy.
While admitting that the pussy has more stamina than the cock it must be said that most masturbation records are held by the cock.

The world record for longest masturbation, where you are out when you stop stroking or you orgasm, is held by a man. So is the record for the distance of the ejaculation.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The record for most number of orgasm in an hour though is admittedly held by a woman at 134 orgasm in an hour. THough the male numbers are also astonishing.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I like to have competitive sex and in a bid to do that often bet with my partners in a game to see who can make the other cum first. The loser has to get the winner off orally. I can say that in this game I have my fair share of wins and on an average my cock makes its opponent pussy submit twice before being submitted. So in my opinion in a marathon wrestle the vagina is superior and destined to win but in first cum type matches the penis cannot be written off.

I have a few masturbation matches against women on cam again with 1st to cum loses rule and can say that the results are 3-1 in my favour. So in masturbation competition the male may have an edge, may be cause the cock has so much more practice than the pussy