View Single Post
Old 06-Aug-15, 08:28
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

I found this in another forum. The events are supposed to be true according to the author whose name was given as " D " :

My gf and I are into the whole CFNM scene - about once a month or so we do CFNM wrestling --- she wears anything ranging from a bikini to jeans and a T-shirt. I am of course, totally nude.

Even though she is 5-6 135 lbs to my 6-1 195 lbs she knows jiu-jitsu and easily defeats me -- she doesn't pin me right away though (even though she easily could) - I get to feel her great body and of course even though I lose it's quite a turn-on.

Sometimes, like last night, after the match she will give me a playful over the knee spanking for "losing to a girl." She'll whisper things in my ear like "did you like it getting beaten up by a girl?" Last night she was really into it and we were both really turned-on -- in between spanks she would fondle my testicles or run her fingernail up and down my butt -- we hadn't had sex in a few weeks and I was really "congested" down there.

Anyway, finally she rolls me off her lap, then as is customary after one of her wins, she stands over me, puts a foot on my chest, flexes her muscles and says something like " the winner, majority breadwinner, smartest and toughest, and still champion, ME!" - that always turns me on ---

Anyway,this time,last night ,she is standing over me,my penis is rock hard and twitching pointing straight up- but instead of on my chest she puts her foot,right on my pubic hair area,just above my penis -- as she's doing her "and the winner" speech, she pressed down with her foot ever so slightly and I just ERUPTED! I mean semen flew up and hit her shin just below her knee. She jumped back and screamed and then started laughing as we both watched my testes empty onto my stomach. It had to be close to a tablespoon and a half of semen.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: