View Single Post
Old 23-Oct-17, 19:19
Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ashley’s Party Trick

Postscript

I sit up, my head clearing now. I recalled the shouts from the crowd, all of them seemingly wanting me to fight her again. One of them, suggesting we box topless appeals the most. I think she is unlikely to accept the challenge and I will regain some pride by telling everyone that she refused to box me. If she does accept, then regardless of the result I will get to see her more than ample breasts, naked, bouncing about in front of me. Hell, I’ll even get to punch them!

Ashley offers me her hand and helps pull me to my feet.

“Yes Ashley, I’ll fight you again, boxing, on one condition” I tell her, sounding as confident as I can.

“A condition?” Ashley replies quizzingly, “Is it fair, fair for both of us, I don’t want to fight you with one hand tied behind my back?”

I smile and reply, “Yeah, totally fair, the same for both of us. I’ll be bare chested, so you should be too. You’ll fight topless, yeah?”

Ashley surprises me, not for the first time tonight and replies “Baby, If you agree to my conditions, yes, I will box you topless” A ripple of excited muttering can be heard emanating from interested circle of our friends surrounding us.

Intrigue, tinged with a little trepidation swirl around my mind as I tell her, “If the conditions are fair, the same for both of us, like mine is, then I guess so. Are they fair?”

Ashley says, “Absolutely! The same for both of us, totally fair!”

“OK…. So…… what are your conditions?” I asktentatively

“OK baby, here are my conditions: -
You chose what we were on our tops, I choose the rest of our attire. That’s only fair, isn’t it?” Ashley says but continues before I can answer, “We’ll wear pantyhose, both of us, you and me. See, that’s definitely fair, same for both. Plus, I want to wrestle you too, same attire, apart from the boxing gloves of course!”

I say nothing, my mouth dropping open as I think about Ashley only wearing pantyhose. The thought of just seeing her dressed like that, her legs enhanced by nylon and those breasts of hers! WOW! I felt the pressure increase the bulge in my groin and then imagining fighting Ashley dressed like that pulsed my prick even harder.

“Go for it Mike” Ashley’s friend Rebecca tells me, as do several others.

I clearly look confused because Ashley starts a recap, “So we box first, then some other day we will wrestle. On both occasions we will both wear pantyhose. The only other things we will wear for the boxing are the gloves and mouth pieces so I don’t knock any of your teeth out!”

Erotic thoughts and forced everything else from my mind and I instinctively replied, almost shouting with “YES! YES!!!”

Ashley giggled, told me “Good! That’s good baby!” She thought for a moment and then told me “You’ll need a second in your corner, someone to patch you up between rounds, pick who you want, I’ll have Becca in my corner. They can BOTH ref, so it’s fair, providing they keep out of our way in the ring, OK baby?”

“Yesssss, I want to see this!” Rebecca said.

I nodded, despite it becoming increasingly and frighteningly obvious that Ashley knew what she was talking about, had more experience than I had anticipated and that I was going to be in for a tougher fight than I had previously thought.

Ashley Continued, “Public or private? I gave you that choice”

I immediately said “Private”, my eyes understandably drawn to Ashley’s chest.

There was a loud moan from the crowd but Ashley silenced them by saying “It’s OK, the seconds will take some pics before, during and after the fight and we’ll publish them on Facebook, or somewhere, for all of you to see”

There were nods of approval as Ashley asked if anyone had a pen. She took hold of my left hand and started writing on it. I wasn’t watching what she was writing, too busy looking at her incredible cleavage and imagining how they would look and feel when we fought.

“OK”, Ashley says. My eyes move away from her breasts to her eyes as she continues, “I’ve just written my number on the back of your hand. Don’t worry about boxing gloves, I will provide them but you need to buy pantyhose and a mouth piece. Oh and buy pantyhose with non-slip soles – I don’t want you slipping and hurting yourself before I have time to knock your lights out! Ring me when you’ve got what you need and I’ll tell you when and where. OK baby?”

Ashley smiled, kissed my lips so annoyingly briefly, then turned and walked away. Rebecca then kissed, a little longer, winked and said, “See you fight night Mike”. They left me aroused, excited and anxious about our upcoming fights and at a total loss as to whether my decision to attend the party would turn out to be a good, or disastrous choice?!?!?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post: