View Single Post
Old 16-Nov-16, 22:37
Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100 Points: 53,045, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,421 Times in 451 Posts
Default Re: My Obsession with the Femme Fatale(Deadly Seduction)

Entry 4-Castration/Penectomy
I can’t not even fully describe in words the sense of exaltation that swept me away the day I found Zero Galvan(Diego Alvaro’s) artwork online. It is outrageously indulgent and I love every bit of it. It is a goal of mine to see this man reach a point to where he can make a living off of his craft. I would like to take the time and talk about his artwork in this entry.

The first Zero Galvan story that I came across was “Amazon Revenge”. The story has a male warrior facing off with an Amazon warrior that he had raped at a previous point in time. She exacts her revenge on him with a brutal beating and then ultimately takes a knife to his cock and then holds it up for her other Amazon counterparts to see as they cheer her on.

WOW… talk about a scene of total emasculation and total female empowerment. The woman took away from the phallus that he had used to violate her and he is humiliated in front of an audience of other Amazon warriors.“Ticket to Valhalla” is another story that ends similarly with a male warrior losing his hard cock to the blade of an Amazon and she holds it up for the crowd in a similar fashion.

Around the years 2005/2006, I found stories on Kandor’s Scissor Korner website that included stories of male versus female death matches in which the man often would fight with an enormous erection. Instead of this being a menacing and towering symbol of his manhood that could penetrate his female rival, it was often written in as a weakness that the female exploited viciously against her male opponent in the arena.

The men are taunted by the women for not only their massive erections but also their cocks oozing precum as they are overwhelmed by their male desires and longing for the women who are there to destroy them. In a handful of the stories that I read on Kandor’s website, the male opponents would lose control of their phallus and fire off obscene amounts of cum as they are killed by their female rival or are about to be killed.

This to me is intense imagery of female empowerment. The men cannot hold back their overwhelming desire for the women and fruitlessly spill their seed everywhere, even in the face of death against these women.
Psychologically it is truly emasculating for men and empowering to women.

In the Zero Galvan story “Dark Butterfly”, it portrays a rapist get brutally beaten by a female opponent in a death match. Before she disposes of this mangled and broken male, she strips off his loin cloth to expose his massive erection to the audience. In this humiliated and broken state, his exposed phallus fires off a fountain of cum, deepening his state of defeat. After the woman brutally disposes of her broken male opponent, she is shown staring down at his body's lingering erection oozing cum with an expression of contempt and disdain. All of this is symbolic of castration to me. Even if the man does not lose his penis to a blade, he has lost control of it mentally and emotionally to the powers of the woman. It is also symbolic of the woman destroying the man’s legacy as the final payload of sperm that is residing within the phallus is spilt onto the ground in a wasted gesture.

The final and most intense imagery that can be found within Zero Galvan’s work is a combination of the two and this is by far my favorite thing to see in his stories. In the story “The Skirmish at the Valley of Love” we see multiple male warriors losing their impressive members to the superior Amazon warriors accompanied by magnificent jets of cum. It is such an extreme loss of power for the man coupled with humiliation.

I find it extraordinarily arousing to watch women carrying out the acts of castration and penectomy in these stories because it loss of the males ability to spread his legacy and ability to threaten the woman with penetration in these stories. The loss doesn't get much more intense for men and empowering for women.

I highly recommend buying Zero Galvan’s stories if you have not already. The man has spectacular art work that is more than worthy of earning him a living in his passion.

Below are some pictures of the artwork and a link where you can buy them.
Thanks for reading. Stay tuned for Part 5.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 423_1024x1024.jpg (168.1 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg 423a_1024x1024.jpg (193.5 KB, 361 views)
File Type: jpg 1116PentStory-page-005.....jpg (205.9 KB, 447 views)

Last edited by XOL; 17-Nov-16 at 23:05.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post: