View Single Post
Old 12-May-17, 02:00
Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Tonight is very special for me, because I just released one of my all time favorite comics I've ever written. The comic is 35 pages and drawn by the talented Dracowhip and Philip Lawson did the text for me. Philip as you all should know is just amazing with dialogue and text! The comic is about a cursed weight set, that steals the people who use it muscles and gains and gives it to the proper owner of the set... Unlucky for the guy in this tale, but he left his wallet at home and his girlfriend bought it with her own money!!! This is a female muscle growth and male drain comic and it has plenty of FMG and male drain sequences in it. It's really a whole lot of fun and I gave it a kind of classic old school horror vibe to it. I know you all will love it.
Comic can be purchased at the link below.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy the samples!! No nudity, but buff muscle women in skimpy clothes and boob crushing a guy... So NSFW!

As always guys. Thanks for the support!!!

Added after 6 minutes:

Tonight is very special for me, because I just released one of my all time favorite comics I've ever written. The comic is 35 pages and drawn by the talented Dracowhip and Philip Lawson did the text for me. Philip as you all should know is just amazing with dialogue and text! The comic is about a cursed weight set, that steals the people who use it muscles and gains and gives it to the proper owner of the set... Unlucky for the guy in this tale, but he left his wallet at home and his girlfriend bought it with her own money!!! This is a female muscle growth and male drain comic and it has plenty of FMG and male drain sequences in it. It's really a whole lot of fun and I gave it a kind of classic old school horror vibe to it. I know you all will love it.
Comic can be purchased at the link below.

Enjoy the samples!! No nudity, but buff muscle women in skimpy clothes and boob crushing a guy... So NSFW!

As always guys. Thanks for the support!!!

Last edited by Steeleblazer; 12-May-17 at 02:00.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post: