Thread: Only men die :O
View Single Post
Old 22-Sep-18, 19:59
Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25 Points: 3,698, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Only men die :O

I'm an amateur body builder and came to a convention in Las Vegas. The hotel I stayed at was not on the strip, but very nice and had an excellent outside pool. I love the sun, so most days after the convention things were done, I was at the pool enjoying some great sun and poolside scenery. I just had flip flops and a speedo type swim suit, periodically going into he pool to cool down and talk with some of the women. This hotel had pool servers, mostly very good looking young women and a few guys. One seemed especially friendly to me, talked a bit about what I did to keep in shape and even got me an extra strong drink at regular price. When that one was gone, I asked her if she could do another and she said she could do even better than that if I wanted to wait for her to get off shift at 3 pm. She brought the drink which was strong, flirted a bit and went on to take care of other pool guests. She had a great figure and her revealing top did little to hide a deep clevage.
About an hour later the last drink hit me pretty hard - more so than just being a bit drunk. I was dizzy and not totally disoriented, but unsure of what was happening around me or where my room was. As I sat up in the lounge type pool chair I lost conciousness and flopped over onto my side. I do remember Karen (I found out name later), and a guy from housekeeping helping me up onto my feet, and into the elevator. After that it is blank except I remember stretching out on a bed and how great that seemed to feel. When I next woke up I was on a bed all right, spread eagled and tied wrists and ankles to opposite corners and without my swim trunks. Karen was sitting in a chair and came over, started running her hands over my chest and down to my groin and I was horrny as hell, I asked her what had happened and why I was tied up, and she said "just relax, I wanted to have sex with you since the first time I saw you at the pool." I seemed to be in a dreamy state and that explanation was all I needed and we had some fantastic sex, during which she used a very sharp knife to play with on my body. She would be pumping away while scratching me with the tip of the knife on my chest, abs, around my navel and nipples and the first time she climaxed she pushed the knife was pushed into my neck. She said "you like that don't you" and of course I said yes, so she stabbed it into my left nipple as we both came. It burned and bled but we continued to do it several more times that night, I was awake and not awake and the next day I was pretty groggy. She was gone, but left a card: Karen - Your Dom - with the name of the hotel. I had 4 little stabs on my torso, a bunch of scratches and I remember her saying she would do more and be rougher if their was a next time. I'm thinking of booking the same hotel next year.