View Single Post
Old 07-Jul-15, 03:49
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Stories

Story Name: Older Gentleman School Girl Pinned
Author: SammyD

Lisa and Judy shared an apartment next door to a very nice man. They were both attending the local college about a mile away. The man, Jerry was always very courteous to them. He was a good looking man of 65 years of age and was quite wealthy. Both girls liked him and picked up on his subtle flirting. One day Jerry made the comment in conversation about sports that he enjoyed watching college girls wrestle.

Both girls where athletic as Lisa (20 yo, 5'10", 170 lbs) played on the soccer team as did Judy (21 yo, 5'8", 155 lbs) and both worked out at the gym three times a week. They decided to give their next door friend a show. The girls invited him in for some tea and conversation when the topic changed to wrestling. Lisa asked Jerry if he wanted to watch them wrestle on the livingroom floor. To their surprise, the older guy said sure but it would be even more fun if he wrestled with them! Both girls didn't expect this response but after some teasing decided to go along with it.

Jerry just took off his shoes.He had on casual pants and a knit shirt. The man was quite thin and about 5'8" in height. "I want to wrestle him first" said the busty brunette Judy. She winked at Lisa as she slipped out of her casual dress and shoes. Standing before the man with just her full black pantyhose and bra, the college cutie was a knockout. They began to tussle and roll around on the floor for several minutes. Both girls knew the man was having more fun than he had in many years. Finally, Judy got him in a strong grapevine and stretched his legs apart as her body weight pressed on him. He tried to struggle for a while but it was futile with the stronger heavier girl on top of him. She could hear his labored breathing. Thinking the time was right, Judy made the transition to a sgp and sat heavily on the older man's chest. She pulled her long curly hair behing her ears and placed her hands on her hips and smiled at Lisa "I think I got him now...this is a school girl pin Jerry...can you get me off? " she teased looking down at him. He looked up at the smiling girl and had a great view of her tits hanging above him. Jerry did feel quite helpless and the girl felt heavy sitting on his ribcage. For the next three minutes, Judy enjoyed sitting on him while teasing and tickling the pinned man. Finally, the older man tried to buck and move his legs back to kick the college girl off. She pretended it worked and slid up a little more until her ass was sitting high on his chest almost on his neck. Her powerful thighs trapped his head like a vice as the damp and scented crotch of her pantyhose pressed against his nose.Judy sat on him this way for over two minutes until he tapped out because of trouble breathing. The sexy brunette stood over the man heaving for breath and pressed her nylon clad foot on his chest in a victory pose."His heart is beating so hard I can feel it under my foot" she giggled to Lisa.

After recovering for a good five minutes, Jerry seemed tired and looked pale but had a smile and agreed to wrestle Lisa too as she teased him not to leave until they wrestled.The buxom blue eyed blond slipped out of her blue jeans, top, shoes and socks revealing her sexy blue thong. With a sassy smile she said "I thought you would like my wrestling attire and I don't mind going topless!" Jerry certainly did as Lisa was a very pretty girl with a bubbly personality. They began to playfully roughhouse around the livingroom when the big blond began to tickle him silly on the sofa. Before long she had the older man on his back on the floor. Instead of a grapevine, Lisa moved further up on him and buried his face between her busty boobs while easily keeping him pinned with her bodyweight. After a few minutes of this she changed position and sat full weight on his stomach while resting her feet on his face. "I want you to smell my feet and kiss them too or I'll keep sitting like this" Lisa said with a giggling smirk.

Poor Jerry did the best he could as her shapely ass pressed his stomach flat. Next, Lisa switched to a SGP and sat her sexy ass on his chest. She bounced on it a couple times to knock more wind out of him than just sat their for a while contented as Gerry grunted and "mmfff" under her heavy weight. Like her friend, Lisa moved up to sit nearly on his neck to bury his nose deep into the moist crotch of her panty for a couple of minutes until he was nearly breathless and tapped out. Lisa was turned on by this play and moved back and sat on his chest. The big girl could feel his heart pounding like crazy under her ass as her weight sat over it. Lisa sat on him for another five minutes knowing her weight was making it really hard for Jerry to catch his breath. Being naturally dominant she really enjoyed sitting on the thin man's chest. However, Lisa really liked Jerry and would not do this unless she felt he was submissive and liked it at some level which he did! Finally, she climbed off the older man and stood above him. Like her friend, Lisa placed her foot on his chest for a victory pose. Being just a little devilish, the big blond trampled his now sore chest. She stood on him like a bathroom scale, hands on hips until he agreed to give her a 20 minute foot massage. Needless to say, all had a fun evening!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: