View Single Post
Old 24-Nov-17, 17:54
Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52 Points: 14,355, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,196 Times in 132 Posts
Default Re: Destroyed by Celebrities in Mixed Wrestling: Results from MP

New CSV update for November; 25 poll results in one zip. Most of the older polls only contain a couple new answers, but after Vs Felicity Jones there's dozens of great new answers. If opening the files in excel yields large cell sizes, select everything then toggle wrap text. That should return cells to their normal size.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you'd like to vote on any of the polls make sure you copy paste any written answers elsewhere. Misterpoll is breaking again and tends to have a day or two a week where it doesn't record votes and throws up an error page.

It might be worth trying this one question poll (not mine) just to make sure misterpoll is recording votes: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here's the new polls from the past few months, these will likely be the last ones since the site only allows the creation of essay/ write in polls now.

Vs Emma Watson:

Vs Scarlett Johansson:

Write in only (3 questions) Vs Kim Kardashian:

Write in only (2 questions) Wrestling Female Celebrities:

Thanks to everyone who's shown interest!

Edit: Less than 24 hours after posting, mp is broken again on Nov 25th; if you'd like to vote best wait till Monday.

Last edited by Garpth; 25-Nov-17 at 16:08. Reason: voting site broke