Thread: Antscha reviews
View Single Post
Old 11-Dec-14, 02:55
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Session with Antscha 11/2014 (Review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike29 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:
Can you tell me your opinion on wrestling on a mattress vs on a mat?
My memory is a bit blurry but I recall having a much easier time escaping a pin on a mat. Not that Antscha didn't have the same handicap, but she had a lot less escaping to do ;-)

I’m trying to recall some of the different surfaces on which I have had wrestling matches with women without taking too long to do this, or having to pull out the film records. So let’s see, floors of course, in homes and clubs, sometimes with blankets on top in an attempt to lessen those carpet burns. Mud covered wrestling mat, oil covered wrestling mat, mud wrestling pit outdoors, grass field outdoors, back seat of automobiles, professional wrestling arenas, rolled up wrestling mat, puzzle wrestling mats, mattresses on floors (king size preferred), and multiple mattress sizes on beds of course.
On a hard surface mat, I am able to plant a foot and elbow for instance when I am pinned and exert enough push to force a turnover or reversal of our positions, but on a very soft or spongy surface in which we both sink down, it’s much harder to force that leverage.
Mike, you made some comments that led me to think that we might enjoy some of the same aspects in our mixed wrestling encounters. You said for example that you were trying to set up a "tire me out match in which she would try to wear me out to the point where I would be completely at her merci". I also like that type of gradual wearing down as a suggested scenario. You also mentioned that Antscha didn't let go when she had you in a reverse face sit, that she further immobilized your hands in a type of grapevine, and that you couldn't breathe. You said that after she checked on you, "she dropped herself on top of me again." I really applaud that type of relentless dominant winning attitude in my female challenger.
My experience has been that with a quality opponent, I can thoroughly enjoy a good match on any surface.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post: