View Single Post
Old 18-Sep-18, 16:31
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Re: Chloe Cummings reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditpook [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
JFM, Perhaps if you took the ball gag out of your anus and put it in your mouth you yourself would not be full of crap. I am guessing you are the sessiongirls admin who sent me a private negative response to this letter and I also bet you sit in a server room in 3 day old clothes with a bottle of lotion and tissues. I have money. I am retired. I spend it as I see fit. and based on your private response you have the reading level of a 6th grader.

Again, one of the sessiongirls with many years experience told me they have two kinds of clients. the very old men, who are well to do, established, sometimes even famous or politically powerful, and the young adolescents who scrape together just enough for an hour session, leave no tip, and in her words, explore limits of violence against women.

Having a background in medicine, I can say Your comments reflect someone in roid rage but I can't tell if it is steroids or hemhorroids. In either case, you need help.

Added after 16 minutes:

Mercury007, I assume like most people here, you are a wrestler. I am a boxer. a real boxer with training in boxing and one of the most dangerous things for a boxer to do is to box someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

I don't know the effects of scissors on necks but I know the effect of punches to the head and at the end of the session with inexperienced Chloe, I was on autopilot. She herself admitted that I tried to take pictures but they were fuzzy. That is because I could not hold the camera steady enough to take them.

I don't doubt to you wrestlers that she was a good session for you, but I can tell you as a boxer, it takes more than a pair of gloves from a discount store to make a boxer and I worry too many sessiongirls, in an effort to expand their clientele, add boxing to their services when they have no idea what they are doing.

Tipping is a controversial subject in this country and if you ask any service person they believe they should get a tip no matter what. My college room mate always tipped a lot because he was a waiter. The word tips came from "To Insure Proper Service" and was given to a service worker to make sure they focused specifically on what that customer wanted. There are many times in a group when service was so bad I did not want to leave a tip but the group convinced me to leave one because they tried hard.

Perhaps this is a generational thing and young people today don't understand it. If you can barely scrape together $300 to session (when I enter the room with over a thousand in my pocket) how can you understand any of this?

And really this is all ridiculous. I posted a review. None of you were there. I was. You are telling me that what I wrote was not true, yet none of you were there. You are as bad as sessiongirls, where they only want to see positive reviews posted and stifle any criticism of their favorite people. I don't know what kind of kickbacks are in place or favors or maybe somebody is getting a 'happy ending' from all this but I should have a right to post my review and the most you should be able to do is question the logic but not deny its existence.
When you post stuff like this, it makes it harder to sympathize with you. Ad hominum insults to the guy, accusing him of being the session girls admin, making assumptions about his character or what he does. And now that I think about it, it feels like you're trying to steer this conversation into guilt tripping people who don't tip session wrestlers. This all wouldn't be so bad in another thread, but when you make some heavy accusations against a session wrestler, and then come up with numerous insults to another member, it does not help your case as people continue to question your review, along with your overall attitude. I came into your defense initially, but after reading chloe's side, and seeing more of your reactions, I'm starting to regret it.

The bragging about how you enter the room with "over a thousand in your pocket" while people can barely scrape by together $300 to session along with the "young people" bit was icing on the cake. It's also unnecessary.

You do have the right to post it. But this is also a public forum, and anyone can deny it's existence (because people can say what they want, as long as it's within this forums rules). Not to mention there is always another side to a story. In the end, it's up to the individual person to decide who they want to believe or side with.

Reality of the matter is, I don't doubt that you think you had a bad session. But I also think you didn't communicate properly, or make your limits much more known. Otherwise, you wouldn't have let her just beat you down(when you said you didn't want that), after the second time she hit you in the face, you should have been more stern and called a break/timeout/stop. If after several attempts and they are still not letting up, you also need to communicate that or stop the session entirely. Did you even tell her in person about how you didn't like the sessions booked so closely or changed? Did you tell her what type of gloves she should wear, before the session? And quite frankly, the bit about "i was on autopilot", just seems like an excuse. If you don't like a session, you're not forced or required to tip. But I imagine that these negative thoughts didn't start to fester altogether until after the session.

Even if everything in your story is true, the minute you start going to personal attacks, insults, and brag about certain things , the more it's hard to sympathize with you. You're doing a review. If you want to help support it and stand by it, be more professional and not make generalized statements. Beat people with professionalism, not stooping to a level where you tell people that they sit in a room with 3 day old clothes.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 18-Sep-18 at 18:51.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post: