View Single Post
Old 18-Feb-19, 12:26
Banned
Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13 Points: 1,101, Level: 13
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%

Default Re: VeVe Lane reviews

Extremely impressed with Veve.. exceeded expectations.

I knew she would be super skilled but she was great in many other areas too.

I'm a straight forward person, and I think she looks quite adorable and at one time during the session I went to hug her softly, and she didn't sabotage it in any way.. she smiled(which made clear it was fine), and it was nice.. And if I liked a particular position in the wrestling she was fine with that. It was really smooth.

Initially I picked her to session with because I liked her appearance and thought her skill would be interesting. But having sessioned her i'm really impressed with her also in other areas even contrasting her with the dozens of women i've sessioned over a decade. I asked her a few questions partly to see where her thinking was, and her responses were intelligent and genuine. Throughout the session there was no abusiveness from her(and that's good 'cos it was as I wanted), no presumptuousness, no fakery ...and she is very warm. She really sets a new standard in many areas, that i'd look for now. and that's a massive accomplishment 'cos i've sessioned a lot of session wrestlers and i'm very discriminating/selective.

Her skill is through the roof and I would not expect many other session wrestlers to be on that level.. And it's great fun when a girl is small and that skilled, and her movements are very controlled, it's pleasant, but besides her skill - her personality character and intelligence are a model for others.

i know really in order to make a proper judgement re a session wrestler, it probably takes lots of sessions with a session wrestler over many years, and I am only speaking from the one session I have have had with her, I am not in NY, but the session was a great experience, and that is quite rare 'cos i've had a lot of experiences sessioning for just over a decade.

Last edited by gorilla1; 18-Feb-19 at 12:43.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorilla1 For This Useful Post: