View Single Post
Old 20-Jul-11, 20:06
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Schoolgirl pin POV

occasionally i DO jump in to "save" my 2 young boys from my wife (and on a few occasions in the past with my now over 18 yr old and moved out stepdaughter)...usually i will deploy, from a safe distance, my infamous pressure point fingers around knee to gently break leg scissors, which allows boys to struggle out and think that they did something, or whatever...but its true, i will not venture too close except on rare occasions or if it seems things are going 'too' rough for my boys...and their young finely developing male pride

last week actually i, after the 10 yr old began to get too frustrated with mom's mid thigh head scissors (face 'away')i was commissioned by wife (and boys pleadings of 'dad help!!!' to demonstrate how to prolong breath inorder to mount escape. i did of course gently leverage into breathing comfortably position and gently (w/o hurting the ol lady, escape... boys were not impressed citing, that 'youre a grown man so its easy for me but not them...lol...i replied 'there is always a way, if you dont panic, never give up and have some sort of plan and its so true of course, basically

so normally, i give escape and counter advice to them from safety of couch lol as much as i can get away with, only when laughing and screams reach a certain area, instinct will take over and not allow me to simply stand by, tho i prefer to...

maybe i fear showing emotions including excitement or have deep dislike of 'helpless' feelings

and no i am too affraid of being 'discovered' that i cant simply just film their action, even if i did, i dont think for any amount would let public see....i cant even imagine what wife would say if she saw me clicking away while she pinning the boys...lol <shudders at thought>...of course all is innocent fun between mom and boys i think, yeah

Last edited by joeybroco; 20-Jul-11 at 20:35.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post: