Thread: Headscissor KOs
View Single Post
Old 25-Apr-15, 06:59
Banned
Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10 Points: 771, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Headscissor KOs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorslave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really love this clip. The girl doing the headscissor has the sexiest thighs I've seen for a long time. In fact everything about her is incredibly sexy. Also it's an unusual scenario which also adds something to the clip. Her thighs are thick, powerful, and sexy and I really wish it was me trapped between them. Arse to die for also, shame it's fem fem and not mixed but you can't have everything!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I like how the girl actually volunteers to be squeezed and how the squeezer lovingly complies because she's so smitten and flattered by her willing victim.

Too bad we never see such amiability and mutual sexual attraction when it's mixed. Whenever it's a girl squeezing a guy, it's always the same old story where the girl is some kind of villain or bully and/or the guy ends up doing something to royally piss her off and she's all, "grrrrr! You fucking bastard, it's time to teach you a lesson, you sexist prick! Now feel my thighs >_< "

There's never any good energy in a mixed wrestling match and if there is, it's pretty much one-sided. With the guy enjoying himself and feeling all kinds of love while his beloved goddess talks down to him for being such a weak little pussy.

And it's usually even worse when it's more than one girl putting the squeeze on the guy. Because if the girl's aren't aloofly ignoring the guy as they squeeze him, that's when venom REALLY begins to fly out of their lips; because they're all trying to one-up each other on how much contempt they can heap upon the pathetic little man they're torturing.

It's fucked up.

Last edited by ShinobiVega; 25-Apr-15 at 07:34. Reason: Ms. Take
The Following User Says Thank You to ShinobiVega For This Useful Post: