View Single Post
Old 22-Apr-15, 00:54
Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13 Points: 1,240, Level: 13
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Anybody else interested in death/foot fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would love to read stories like this except it would be more of a turn on to read about fights where women kill men with their feet while they both fight for their lives rather than just woman executing men with feet without resistance.
I completely get where you're coming from and I myself like a combination of those two areas. While I do like a fight where the woman simply overpowers the man in some way, I also like the idea of a man accepting his fate and submitting without a fight.

For example, there is a video I remember seeing on YouTube of a movie clip. A man knocks on this woman's door and she greets him with a friendly smile while he looks all tough and menacing. He attacks her and a fight ensues. Eventually she straddles him from behind and snaps his neck, presumably killing him. These types of scenarios are amazing. I just love the way the guy was playing this badass and he was completely humiliated and humbled by this beautiful woman. If I can find the video I will post it here.