View Single Post
Old 16-Jan-18, 02:19
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100 Points: 92,832, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,759 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 5

I spent a long and restless night on the floor squirming in my bonds…

At my request- my begging actually my mother had tied me, ankles and knees and handcuffed my wrists behind my back, ‘Going easy’ she had said. She had topped the bondage off by stuffing her used, rank hose into my mouth ordering me to hold them in through the night and to suck them clean. I was in Heaven as she stood towering over me, mocking me as I squirmed on the floor with her pretty feet, toes wiggling just inches from my face.

I don’t know where the thought had come from or why I was so desperate to be tied, but at the time I had almost been crying when I had asked for it. I had been burning red with shame as I groveled before my mother, and I HAD been sobbing but it just seemed right. An overwhelming desire to be at her mercy, and that of my sister. I was hard and dripping as my mother had cinched the knots about my legs and tightened the ratchets of the cuffs about my wrists. I had whimpered at the taste of her pantyhose as her slender finger poked the wadded ball deeply into my mouth, the taste of her unwashed feet and womanhood roiling on my tongue as apparently all my licking did little to wash the hose of their odors. It took all my willpower not to root around on the floor like a pig in heat I was so hot and horny with lust.

And I wasn’t the only one. My sister did not even try to hide the act of fingering herself as I writhed helplessly at her feet after Mom had gone to bed. She quickly brought herself to orgasm as I squirmed, whimpering in that I was forbidden to cum myself, all the more excited while watching my sister’s ecstasy. I was humiliated and flushed a deeper shade of red that her actions were turning me on all the more.

But I was left to suffer then at my own desire. My sister had left me, clicking off the lights as she sashayed off to bed, mocking me as she went, calling me a perv. I whimpered into my gag in frustration as the living room was plunged into darkness, wanting more than anything to grind against the carpet and get off. I knew though that if I did that there would be some punishment in store the next day.

Mom had leveled against her inhibitions a bit that day and had actually slapped me when I had questioned her. I had no doubt that she would take me over her knee at least, maybe even whip me somehow if I broke her rules. That thought alone kept me raging. I did not want a beating, did not want to be hurt but the image in my mind’s eye of me naked over her lap as she laid into me was enough to make me roll onto my side, my little penis lolling long and harder than I had ever seen it, bulging in my sister’s borrowed panties.

And so I spent a miserable night drifting in and out of sleep caught between excitement and frustration. At one point I woke with my arms numb beneath me and had to struggle to roll over, flopping about like a fish out of water. Another time I woke with a cramp, my shoulders strained and burning and I sobbed rolling my arms until the pain finally died. I glanced at the red L.E.D. display of a clock on the bookshelf and saw then that it had not even been three hours.

I moaned into my pantyhose gag, my head thumping back to the floor…

“C’mon, slave. Wakey-wakey…”

My eyes popped open wide abruptly to feel the pain in my groin. It took a few moments to focus as I groaned, trying to roll away but helplessly pinned as the pressure increased. I finally settled on my back, on my arms and blinked trying to come awake.

I stared up at my mother towering over my helpless frame. She was smiling down at me wickedly, her dark red lips quivering with amusement, eyes sparkling with delight. She was wearing a slate gray business suit of jacket and dress pinstriped with a lighter shade of gray stripes and a dusky, dark blouse. Her long, dark hair framed her beautiful face as she leaned in a bit and the pressure on my balls increased.

“Nnnnn…” I whined staring at the felt gray pump she wore, the sharp toe resting on my balls, pressing down and making me writhe in agony. Her gorgeous legs, fit and long were meshed in smoky gray disappearing into the dark shadowy folds of her skirt. The sight was lost as she pressed down, my vision blurring with tears. I felt the toe of her pump as she gave a final twist and then stepped off.

“This will never do,” she tsk’d as she bent low resting her hands on her knees as she leered down at my helpless form. “With you tied up like this, you can’t get up before me and have breakfast ready.” She clucked her tongue and stood upright again, hands on hips. “Luckily you were smart enough to set up the coffee maker last night or there would have been hell to pay.

“Lucky for you too that I’m running late,” she said as she turned on a shapely heel and strode away. I could feel my hard on growing again, watching my mother as she walked about glorious and free while I remained bound and helpless. It was so exciting and humiliating and I did not know why such a simple act; her freedom and my helplessness could excite me so, but it did.

“Don’t have time for breakfast today anyway,” she said as she strolled back into the living room with her travel mug in hand. She went to the table by the front door where her purse lay and her briefcase sat on the floor. She started digging through her purse. “Meetings and a client that needs pampering,” she said with a frown as she pulled her keys from her bag. Then shouldered it and scooped up her valise. “No time to even untie you,” she said with a wicked grin, then her face became serious as she stared at me.

“Are you okay until Lisa gets up?” she asked looking at me long and hard. “Need water or anything?” She seemed seriously concerned and motherly.

I grunted into my gag then nodded that I was fine. In truth I wanted to be set free and needed to pee but I knew that Mom was in a rush so decided to tough it out.

“Okay.” She smirked and opened the door after blowing me an air kiss. “I’ll be home by six I imagine. Be good and obey your sister. Do your chores, slave boy. I’ve left a list.”

And with that she was gone…

I spent at least another hour on the floor dozing in and out of semi-consciousness. I would twist wrong and the cuffs would bite, even ratcheting tighter making me wake up and change position. I was still hard, but now from the increasing pressure of my need to pee. I was soon squirming again, uselessly trying to get comfortable.

Finally I heard sounds of movement coming from deeper in the house, my sister’s bedroom. I heard the toilet flush, which just increased my torment and I squeezed my thighs as tight together as I could manage.

“Good morning,” Lisa chimed merrily in a singsong voice as she finally strolled into the living room. I craned my neck to look up at her smiling face, obviously happy to see me still helpless on the floor. She was wearing her over-sized Jets jersey, her toes slipped into her black casuals with the heels trampled underfoot. Her legs were long and sexy, her hair tousled from sleep as she stepped right up by my face and peered down at me with a wicked grin.

“I’m surprised Mom left you like this,” she said as she raised her leg and ran the sole of her slipper along my thigh. She giggled. "Surprised but happy. I like you like this. Quiet and obedient…” she bit her lip, “and sexy too, even if you are my perv-o brother.”

“Nnnngggh…” I grunted as laughing, Lisa stepped right up on me and over as she padded away towards the kitchen. She was not heavy, but the weight added to my torture, making me squirm again to hold in my need to urinate. I was trembling and whimpering when she returned sipping a cup of coffee and holding a piece of paper a couple minutes later.

She must have realized that I was in some kind of discomfort as she set the cup and paper on the coffee table and knelt down next to me. “Are you okay?” she asked with a definite note of concern.

“Nnnn…” I moaned into my pantyhose gag, trying to push the wad out with my tongue but it was in too deep. I looked up at her pleadingly, opening my mouth wide and she finally got the hint.

“Sorry,” she said with a smirk, reaching her slender finger and thumb into my mouth to pluck out the sodden gag. She tossed the wad aside as I licked my dry lips.

“Please…” I whined, begging. “I have to pee. Untie me.”

Lisa laughed actually tilting her head back and slapping her thighs in delight. I blushed with the shame of having to beg my sister to go to the bathroom, but there was nothing else that I could do. I was at her mercy and helpless until she chose to let me go.

When she finally got her amusement under control she leaned closer. Still grinning widely she said, “Beg for it.”

“Please, Lisa,” I whined, my voice catching. “I’m serious. I really have to go bad. Please untie me.” Chuckling, Lisa leaned back again.

“Poor baby,” she cooed, “I think you forgot something.”

I stared up at her close to sobbing but she just grinned, cocking her head and waiting. I thumped my head back to the floor, my neck and shoulders aching from the strain of the odd angle.

“Please…” I whimpered, choking back a sob, hurting too much to think.

“Please… what?” she chided.

“MISS!” I shouted, my voice cracking as the sob finally burst free. “Please, Miss! Untie me. Let me go to the bathroom. Please…” I was burning with shame but did not care as I squirmed, ready to burst.

“I shouldn’t,” Lisa said obviously delighting in my misery, “but Mom would be pissed if you stained the carpet.” My sister laughed at her joke as she leaned in and I felt her fingers plucking at the knots in the ropes binding my knees and ankles. Mom had tied me tightly, but the knots were luckily simple and within seconds my legs were free. I raised my arms up so that Lisa could unlock the handcuffs, but to my shock she stood and stepped away. I looked up and saw her smirking over the rim of her coffee cup.

“My hands,” I begged waving my arms and twisting my wrists for emphasis. “Please, Lisa- Miss. Unlock my hands.”

“Sorry,” she said and took a sip of coffee. “I don’t know where Mom put the key.” She giggled again at the look of shock on my face. “Guess you’ll have to improvise.” Lisa settled on the arm of the sofa to watch me struggle, enjoying my torment. I could not believe she could be so sadistic. I sobbed again, but she simply stretched out her legs and crossed her feet at the ankles right by my face, so close that I could smell the nastiness of her worn shoes.

She was going to let me pee on the floor, not raising a finger to even help me up. I knew she would punish me if I did, and when Mom got home and heard I would get it again; worse no doubt. I whimpered as I squirmed about, holding back my need as I tried to get my legs and arms angled enough to get onto my knees. Lisa chuckled at my struggles, twisting her ankle to tease me with her foot, lifting her leg to nudge me with her toes.

“Please,” I whined thinking she was going to knock me over as I finally levered myself up onto my knees. She just laughed again and watched as I strained to get to my feet, almost losing it, as I had to spread my legs. Finally though I was up and hurried off towards the bathroom, Lisa’s laughter following me as I tried to run while holding my thighs together.

I was biting my lip with the agony in my bladder as I stared at the toilet. The lid was down of course and I had to turn and bend to grip the edge and finally flip it up with effort. My eyes were watering as I then frantically started tugging at my panties, feeling the dampness as I pulled them down far enough to release my penis, which sprang to attention aimed well away from the bowl and dribbling.

“Don’t make a mess, Loser,” my sister said from the open doorway. I had not even realized that she was watching me. “Piss on the floor and you’ll be licking it up.” She laughed as she leaned against the jamb, her eyes sparkling with amusement. She was thoroughly enjoying humiliating me and watching my degradation.

“Please…” I whimpered, tears welling as I danced from foot to foot. “I can’t aim.”

“So, sit and pee like a little girl, cry baby,” Lisa mocked. I sobbed and turned sitting with a thump even as the urine started to stream out. It sprayed on the toilet seat and floor until I scooted and leaned forward, hooking the head to bend my penis into the bowl. I was crying openly from relief as my bladder emptied, ignoring my sister’s laughter as she watched me. It was humiliating beyond belief, but at the moment shame was secondary to the pleasure of release.

I swear minutes ticked by before I finished but finally I sighed and sagged, breathing heavily with relief as the pain receded. “Get up, slave,” Lisa said with authority, still standing in the doorway. I looked up at her as embarrassment rolled over me again. Despite that she had stood witness to my most- well almost intimate act, I blushed that I was naked before her with my stained panties pulled down my hips. She was smirking as she stared at my now shriveled penis, shaking her head.

“You really are pathetic,” she said with a giggle. “I don’t know any guy that would put up with this. No REAL guy, anyway. Now get up.” Feeling stupid and ashamed I struggled to stand. There was no way to hide myself, not that it mattered. My sister had seen all I had to offer and was clearly not impressed.

“On your knees, piss boy.” I looked at her but she just glared at me, waiting for me to comply. Confused, I dropped to my knees before her. “Clean up that mess you made.”

I looked at the little drops of urine clinging to the toilet seat and puddled on the floor, then stared up at Lisa in shock. “What? You thought I was kidding? Lick, Loser.”

“Lisa… That’s gross.”

WHAP!

I yelped as the palm of her hand bounced off the back of my head. I was still an emotional wreck from my ordeal and the tears welled right back up as I looked to her. “Grosser than licking the dirt off my feet? Grosser than sucking on Mom’s pantyhose all night? Are you for real?”

I hung my head knowing that she was right. The things I had done, had begged for… What had started as a joke, a bet had turned into something else, something real and we were all enjoying my new role in life for different yet related reasons. Still I sobbed again, shuddering as I turned back to the toilet wondering just how far I would go, how far they would take me.

As Lisa laughed I leaned in and started licking, cleaning the mess I had made. I had had little more than water over the last couple days so it was not as bad as I imagined; bitter but after an initial wave of disgust it was bearable. My sister directed me to lick lower on the bowl to clean up the dribble and I did, then moved on to the floor. She kept me at it for a couple minutes, and I was fully aware of her towering over me, her tattered, well-worn shoes just at the edge of my sight but close enough to smell. Finally satisfied with the job I had done she told me to stop.

“Very good, slave,” she said as she leaned past me and raised the toilet seat. “Now put your head into the bowl.” Again I hesitated and again I received a slap on the back of the head. “Do it!” she snapped and reluctantly I leaned forward and lowered my head into the toilet bowl. I felt her cool hand on my neck as she pushed my face into the soiled water, laughing as I gurgled and shuddered in disgust. Finally she let me go, but only to let the seat drop on the back of my neck.

“Stay!” she ordered, and after a moment to make certain I would comply I heard her pad away…

Lisa returned several minutes later and I felt her lift the toilet seat up. I jerked back as the toilet suddenly flushed and without warning she shoved my head into the rushing water, giving me a ‘swirly’. I sputtered and gagged as she held me in place and I could hear her laughing as I struggled. Finally though the water stopped spiraling and as the bowl filled she released her grip.

Coughing and gasping, my hair drenched I looked up at my sister to find her dressed in a blue sports bra and black lycra bike pants, along with her New Balance mesh sneakers. Her hair was pulled back in a tail and she was fiddling with her I-Pod strapped to her arm. I knelt there on the bathroom floor with my head over the toilet, hair dripping until she finally spoke.

“Going for my run, slave,” she said as she worked an ear bud into place. “Mom left a long list of chores, but said at the bottom that she doesn’t expect everything to be done today. Lucky you. I suggest you stop goofing off and get to it.” Lisa plugged the other bud into her ear.

“But…” I started, then added, “Miss, aren’t you going to uncuff me? How can I work like this?”

“Not my problem, bitch. Your problem, and you better do a good job or Mom’ll beat your little, pantied ass when she gets home.” Lisa pressed the screen of her I-pod and I could hear the tinny, muffled music as it started to blast. “JOB LIST’S ON THE COFFEE TABLE,” she shouted over the music blaring in her ear and without another word she was off leaving me drenched, naked and kneeling on the bathroom floor.

I heard the front door slam shut and lock but I just knelt there for a few minutes, letting my hair drip dry and gathering my thoughts. I could not believe Lisa could be so cruel and I was definitely wondering just how far she would take me before my week of servitude was over. Mom too for that matter.

Both women seemed to lose whatever inhibitions they had as the week went on. Mom had stepped on my balls that morning without the slightest hesitation, and Lisa had just given me a ‘swirly’ like the school bully. She had ordered me to lick the toilet and floor clean, and worse, I had done it with only a little prompting.

I chewed on my lower lip as I knelt there, wondering what I had become…

Lisa was right in that Mom had left a long list of chores for me to do, way too much to manage in a single day. Vacuum, dust, laundry, windows, et cetera, the usual that one would expect, but there were other things too; demeaning jobs that I had never once saw her do.

Job number eight was to scrub the grout between the bathroom tiles with my toothbrush. Little did she know.

Number twelve was to scrub the baseboards and moldings in all the rooms.

Job twenty was to tongue polish every shoe in the house, my own included.

I wondered just how long Mom had taken to think up more and more humiliating things for me to do over the week. I sighed and picked a job that I figured I could do with my hands cuffed behind me then set to task. I was vacuuming the living room floor when my sister returned from her run…

Lisa smiled at me as she stepped into the house, looking about to see what I had accomplished in the hour or so that she had been gone. I knew that she and my mother sometimes just jogged through the neighborhood, but other times they went to the elementary school that Lisa and I had both attended just a few blocks away. It had a track surrounding a football field that was four laps equal to a mile. I had hated running that in gym, but Lisa had excelled in it and still loved to run.

“Still vacuuming, Loser?” she asked as she stepped into the living room dabbing at her sweat with a towel she had left near the door for her return. She was glistening, apparently having a good run as she draped the towel about her neck and took a sip of water from her bottle.

“Not much I can do cuffed like this,” I said, then hastily added, “Miss.” Lisa grinned.

“Well, I know something you can do,” she said as she flopped onto the sofa and dropped her feet onto the coffee table. “Take off my shoes and lick my feet. I had a good hard run and I bet they’re rank by now, just like you like.” Lisa snapped her fingers and pointed to the spot on the far side of the coffee table where I should kneel. I bowed my head and with my bare feet clicked off the vacuum and moved into position, kneeling before my sexy older sister and staring at her dirty running shoes.

I could smell the stench of her feet as I leaned in and kissed the sole of each shoe. The nylon mesh did little to mask the foul odor and I knew she had not showered today, so that made it all the worse.

“Undo the laces, slave.”

I tugged at the laces of her shoes, drawing them out and wrinkling my nose at the smell. When I had both shoes open wide she ordered my forehead to the table and she popped both shoes off the back of my head revealing her sweaty bare feet. The shoes tumbled to the floor and I knew at some point I would be cleaning them, but Lisa for now directed me to clean her feet of the sweat and grime. I leaned in and set to task, my tiny penis going rock hard as I licked at her rank soles.

I heard her cell phone ring as I was pressing my tongue to the arch of her foot, Ozzy Osborne’s Crazy Train blaring until she answered. I kept licking.

“Hey, babe,” she said to the phone with obvious pleasure, pressing her toes against my face. “How’s Denver? Omigod! You’re back?”

I knew that Lisa was talking to her boyfriend, Matt. Not quite the football team quarterback or star of the basketball team, he was still a jock; tall and muscular and easy on the eye. Lisa was bummed that he had gone to Denver with his family as soon as school let out for the summer, which was one reason we had taken to playing racquetball every day. Had Matt been around, my summer would have been very different indeed.

“Oh, God, yes! Come over! I miss you so much!”

I looked up as Lisa said that but she was oblivious. Fear raced through me and I wondered if she would expose me to her boyfriend. I could not imagine that she would, but she had already ordered me to do things I would never have imagined. She glanced at me and pointed at her feet. I got back to work.

“Okay… That sounds good. I’ll be ready, and I have a surprise too. Love you too.”

Lisa clicked off her cell phone and thumped me on the head with her heel. “I need to shower. I’m going to lunch with Matt. He’ll be here in about an hour.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said looking up at my sister as she stood.

“You get back to your chores.”

“Yes, Miss,” I said with a nod as she hurried off to her room. With a defeated sigh I struggled back to my feet and got back to the vacuuming…

I looked up my dusting the living room when the doorbell rang and Lisa called out from her room: “Get that, slave!”

I cringed and stared at the locked door. I could not believe she was going to expose me to her boyfriend, but apparently she did not care. Just as Mom had made me go to the door for last night’s pizza and I had been confronted by the delivery girl. And Robin our neighbor too. I stood there in a daze, too shocked to move when the doorbell rang again.

“Don’t make me come out there,” Lisa called out with annoyance.

I hurried to the door and undid the locks, luckily the chain was not done as it was out of reach with my hands cuffed behind me. I swallowed and took a deep breath, then awkwardly flung the door wide. I glanced at Lisa’s boyfriend before hanging my head at the sound of his gasp, blushing as a new level of humiliation washed over me. He had an initial shocked look on his face, his mouth dropping open for a moment, but then he gathered his wits and chuckled, shaking his head.

“Man, she said she had a surprise for me.” He laughed and shoved past me coming into the house. “I didn’t even think it’d be you, Jay. What the fuck is this?” I shut and locked the door. Turning, about to explain I saw Lisa striding into the living room.

“He lost a bet,” Lisa said ignoring me and embracing her lover. They kissed long and hard and I felt the fool standing there almost naked, dressed only in my sister’s soiled, frilly pink panties and handcuffs. I hung my head as Matt ran his hands over my sister’s tight denim clad ass, hugging her closer, she wrapping her arms about his neck, tonguing him deeply. After a few moments they finally broke, my sister pushing off his wide chest and looking out of breath as he looped an arm about her waist and gave me a smug look up and down.

“Lost a bet? Looks like he lost more than that, Hah!”

I blushed as my sister’s boyfriend laughed and Lisa went on to explain the racquetball match, how I lost and agreed to be a slave to her and my mother for a week. “It’s all in fun,” she concluded, giving Matt a quick kiss on the cheek. “He loves this, and it’s nice having someone do everything we say, all the chores around here.”

“He looks like a sissy in those panties,” Matt said with a laugh. “What all have you made him do?”

“Well, he does all the house and yard work…” My sister went on to tell her boyfriend all the chores that I had been forced to do over the last couple days. When she told him that I loved licking their feet and liked to be tied up he laughed louder, but I could see him eyeing me and I squirmed under his scrutiny. I was blushing in shame as Lisa told her boyfriend all my dirty secrets and she did not seem to care in the least.

“He likes feet, hunh?” Matt said with an evil grin as Lisa nodded and kissed him again. He pulled her tight and kissed her deeply leaving her gasping when he finally released her. She seemed to sway as he spoke up…

“On your knees, pansy!” he ordered. I looked to Lisa and her eyes were wide but then she nodded, smiling widely. I swallowed hard and dropped to my knees before Lisa and her boyfriend. I heard Matt chuckle above me as he slid a foot forward. “Kiss my boots, sissy.”

I stared at Matt’s foot, shod in a weathered black cowboy boot as Lisa’s own leather moccasins shifted and I knew that she was kissing him again. I knelt there feeling stupid for a moment, then heard her voice as her feet shifted again.

”Do it, slave,” Lisa commanded. “Lick his boots! Kiss his feet!”

I leaned in, crimson and trembling as I first kissed the toes of Matt’s well-worn, black, leather boots, then started licking them. The smell of the leather was overwhelming, more so than even Mom’s pumps but I caught the hint of his dirty foot odor within as well. His feet must really stink I thought to get past the boot smell. Still I licked dutifully as they both laughed hard at my latest degradation. Tears welled up in my eyes again, but to my shame I could feel I was rock hard again as well.

Finally Matt was apparently satisfied as he stepped back out of reach. I just knelt there with my head bowed, too ashamed to look up at either of them.

“God, I’ve seen everything now,” Matt said and my sister just laughed.

“Babe, you haven’t seen anything.” I shivered and swallowed at my sister’s threatening words wondering what she had in mind next, but she simply continued, “But later for that. I’m starving. Stupid here didn’t have any breakfast for me when I woke up. Not totally his fault I suppose.” Lisa was walking about the room, gathering her purse and cell phone I imagined.

“I guess not,” Matt agreed. “Can’t really cook with his hands cuffed like that.”

I blushed deeper as Lisa laughed. “Oh, he was worse than that. He begged to be tied up last night and Mom didn’t untie him before she left for work.”

“He was tied up all night?” Matt asked incredulously but I could hear a definite excitement in his voice at the thought. I finally glanced up as Lisa returned to his side and as expected saw a bulge in his jeans. I still could not look at their faces, and I wondered if Lisa had caught the hint in his tone.

“About eight or nine hours by the time I got up. Not too hardcore though. The cuffs and Mom tied his knees and ankles.” She laughed and I saw her foot sweep the carpet kicking Mom’s stiff, wadded up pantyhose into view. “She even gagged him with her pantyhose.” I wondered if my skin had achieved neon red yet as they laughed at me again.

“I would have loved to have seen that,” Matt said and I saw Lisa’s hand slide over his crotch.

“I bet you would,” she purred with delight. “Who’s kinky now?” They kissed again and I saw Lisa’s foot raise slightly with her enjoyment, the heel of her shoe popping free. Finally though her foot lowered again and I could hear her breathing heavily, obviously as excited as her boyfriend. “Well, why not?”

I blinked at that and finally looked up to find Lisa grinning down at me with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Matt was staring at her in confusion. “Why not what?” he asked.

“Tie him up while we go to the mall.” My eyes got huge at that, my mouth dropping open.

“Lisa!” I squealed in shock. “You can’t – “ Her hand thumped off the side of my head and set my ear to ringing from the force of the slap. I was still riding my emotional roller coaster and the tears were swiftly back in my eyes. Lisa roughly grabbed my chin and leaned in close.

“I think Mom told you that ‘can’t’ is no longer in your vocabulary, slave boy. AND since you didn’t call me Miss, you WILL get tied up, and worse this time.” She shook my head and let me go, stepping off to get the ropes she had discarded earlier.

I looked at Matt but he was staring after her in disbelief. It was probably a side to my sister that he had never seen, or even expected existed. Hell I had never known and wondered what other dark secrets we all shared.

“Help me, babe,” Lisa said as she returned with the ropes Mom had used on me the night before. Matt blinked as though coming out of a daze and glanced at me. He licked his lips as he glanced at me, then swallowed.

“Okay… sure. What do you want me to do?” he asked as Lisa’s smile widened with his compliance.

“Get him on his belly,” she almost ordered it seemed to me, then giggled. “And don’t worry. He likes it rough.”

Matt’s shock and confusion seemed to melt away as he nodded and grinned. He stepped up to me and grabbed, one hand gripping the chain of my handcuffs, the other cradling my stomach. He grunted but actually hoisted me into the air before forcing me to the carpet, thumping me down hard enough that the air gushed out of my lungs. Lisa laughed as I gasped for breath.

“Hold him down,” Lisa said and I felt Matt’s knee painfully dig into my back as his hands pushed roughly down on my shoulders. Lisa stepped behind me and a moment later I felt her looping one of the ropes about my ankles, cinching them tighter and tighter with every turn.

“Lisa…” I whined as my breath returned, then corrected myself. “Miss… Please don’t do this.”

I yelped as the flat of her hand slapped fiercely against the back of my thigh. Tears were trickling down my cheeks now as I tried to struggle and squirm but I knew there was no way I could get free. I whimpered as Lisa knotted off my ankles, then gasped as she grabbed my bound legs and folded them up at the knees, pressing my heels against my cuffed wrists.

“Take that rope and tie his wrists to his ankles,” Lisa said to Matt. He didn’t respond, so I assumed he nodded as a moment later his hands left my shoulders and he started to wrap the second rope as instructed.

First he looped a slipknot over my feet and pulled it tight against my ankles. He started then to tie it to the short handcuff chain but Lisa stopped him.

“No. Tie his wrists to his ankles. And pull it tight.”

I grunted in pain as Matt complied, silent as he wrapped the rope about my ankles and wrists several turns and several knots. Tears were streaming down my cheeks at the harsh treatment but neither of them seemed to care. I could tell they were both getting aroused as I sobbed and whimpered, and my own erection was bone hard under me as I squirmed. Finally though he ran out of rope and I assumed they were done with me. Of course I was mistaken again.

Lisa got up and strolled around in front of me. I saw her pick up the discarded pantyhose as she knelt by my head. “Open,” she commanded as she coiled a fist in my hair and pulled my head roughly back causing me to moan.

“Lisa. Plemmmppphhhh!” I started, quickly silenced as my sister stuffed the stiff and soiled nylon back into my mouth. She giggled as she poked it in as deep as she could until I was gagging and snuffling through my nose.

“Mmmmnnn…” I moaned as she settled back on her heels.

SKRRRRITCH….

My eyes went wide as I looked up and in a flash of that moment Lisa slapped a long strip of duct tape over my lips. She smoothed it down, then applied three more strips plastering my lower face before she was satisfied. I moaned pathetically, pleading into my gag for her not to do this, to let me go but she just laughed and stood tossing the tape roll to the coffee table.

I was already sore from the night before but now my shoulders were burning from the stretched out position. I could feel the muscles in my legs complaining as well as I writhed about on the floor at the feet of my sister and her boyfriend. I was snuffling as I looked up at them, my eyes blurry with tears, barely able to see them kissing.

“I don’t think he can breathe too good,” Matt said when they finally broke again.

“Mmmm… “ Lisa said, then squatted down beside me. She held the rag that I had been dusting with to my nose. “Blow,” she commanded and I did, several times until my breathing returned to normal.

“Stop the bawling, slave,” she said and I felt her fingers probing between my legs, pinching my tiny hard-on. She giggled. “You know you love this, but if you keep crying you won’t be able to breathe.” I struggled not to start in again as she stood and gathered her things again, shouldering her purse.

“You sure he’ll be okay like this?” Matt asked and I could hear some concern in his voice. “What if there’s a fire or something?”

I heard my sister give a heavy sigh. “We’ve lived here like, forever. Why would there suddenly be a fire?” Matt shrugged.

“I dunno. Just Murphy’s Law I guess.”

“Whateverrrr…” Lisa stalked away and a moment later held up my cell phone when she returned. She set it on the floor beside me.

“Mom is Speed Dial Number One. I’m Number Two. Anything happens call one of us and we’ll come running. Understand?” I moaned into my gag and Lisa thumped me with the soft leather toe of her moccasin. “Understand?” I nodded.

“Happy now?” she asked her boyfriend and I heard her jangling her keys.

“Yeah…” he answered and I could hear the breathy excitement in his voice. I groaned again but they ignored me, stepping over me and going to the door.

“We’ll be gone a couple hours tops, slave,” Lisa said as I heard Matt’s cowboy boots clomping down the steps outside. “You be good and enjoy your Quiet Time.”

Lisa’s laughter clipped short as the door slammed shut. I heard her keys, the locks bolting and a bit later the sound of a car revving to life. Soon though that was gone as they drove away and the only sounds in the house was a clock ticking somewhere and the harsh labor of my muffled breathing…

Last edited by jahampanah; 16-Jan-18 at 02:24.