Thread: ScissorFoxes
View Single Post
Old 20-Jan-13, 23:13
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,721 Times in 1,998 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Thanks NewYork! I think this a great way to produce better videos and not just assume what people like. I agree with everything you said and we use many of your suggestions regularly. If your not a fan of just scissors, I think you might really like Shauna Ryanne's "Fight To The Death: Anything Goes!" video. It is semi-comp and has many different holds while she is wear a full "latex" catsuit. I think it's hot and it's selling like crazy. I posted a pic below.

We will definitely create more "comp" videos (hopefully real ones in the future). As for your second suggestion about attitude, I think that is usually the norm in most if not all of our videos. Our camera girl is always Venus or sometimes her sister Jayde for Venus' videos so you will never hear another man in the background like "other" companies. And victory poses are in almost all our recent videos so I think we are on the same page. I like your taste

Jay

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post: