View Single Post
Old 04-Feb-15, 20:04
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How long in a headscissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think there is a grey zone, either she has got the strength & technic to knock you out and in my case it's more like 5 sec (I'm 5'8'' 150lbs fit) or she hasn't and you can stay forever. With Gia : Definitively gone after 3 sec, but she would also left me in much longer and make me feel things I never felt before ... mind blowing, I always wanted to write a review but it would take me one full day to do it right, there's metaphysical side to it, I'll do it before I meet her again. She knew exactly what I was going through better than I was, she was using her inner thighs on me like an artist playing an instrument : "pleaaaa" ... gargles ... (shut off any sound) ... toying ... different gargle ... hope ... (shut off) ... etc. Amongst the 24 FBB/FMA I've met she is the most expert, but I disgress ... : 3 sec.
Any girl with strong legs will mess you up if she knows how to use her adductor muscles. Focus on squeezing with her addutors is the technique.

If she wanted too my wife could kill me without even crossing her ankles.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: