View Single Post
Old 14-Jul-18, 13:30
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Battle of the Sexes: Intergender Challenge Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My girlfriend and I are looking for ideas to challenge ourselves in new ways related to our mixed wrestling fetish, to supplement our wrestling matches or just to replace them with something new some days.

I am sure there may be some wrestling related fetishes we are not aware of and that we could use with great pleasure. The idea is also to get aroused by the fact she is taking the upper hand.
Well, not sure if it's up your alley, but my wife and I have wrestled a lot, and to add some mystery and change things up we began role playing sometimes. She gets dressed up in hose, garters, tight "slutty" dress, low cut blouse, and parades around the house. I "sneak" in and "attach" her, or sometimes, I'm "the burglar" she discovers, and either I surprise attack her or she surprise attacks me, and we start that way.

We have a werewolf mask and claws and so we do "Red Riding Hood vs Wolf, well Werewolf", and we have some other variations. Not all the time, because anything can get stale, but inject some roleplay. And for just wrestling, sometimes we do the "I know your cheating on me, so I did xxxxx, with yyyyy, you lying creep or bitch, or both" and trash talk or insult. We have a signal phrase if you need to go "out of character", make sure to do that so you both can tell if someone needs to stop. Very important.

May not be for you, but we find it adds some fun.

And watching mixed wrestling videos is fun for us, the one that works best are those from Primal Wrestling, the sex fighting often gets us making out and groping each other quickly, often it just takes about five minutes of it, we've never actually seen the end of one. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post: