View Single Post
Old 19-Jul-12, 00:22
Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100 Points: 53,122, Level: 100
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,279 Times in 508 Posts
Default Re: Anyone got beaten by two females?

I had a session with Rubye Rielly and Hannah Jannssen (Academy Wrestling fame) a couple of years back. I had met Rubye at the Backdrop Club in Mountain View, CA. In a subsequent session we met at her apartment where I was introduced to Hanna.

Though not FBBs they were definitely hardbodies. I started out wrestling each girl individually. Hanna was fun, but not a challenge. Rubye on the other hand had some muscle definition and wrestling skills. Rubye also was into BDSM. When I started to get the advantage she'd grab my crotch.

The final match was me wrestling both women. I was holding my own for awhile, but the two of them, with their scissor holds, wore me out. The last move was Rubye on top forcing me to suck one of her nipples while Hannah had my legs pinned. Then, unexpectedly, Hannah started to stroke me. I had been hard throughout the match, so it was a pretty easy target. I blew and that was it, I couldn't continue any further.

It was a great session and I would do it again, but it would have to be with the right girls.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HannahJannssen.jpg (218.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg RubyeReilly.jpg (214.9 KB, 167 views)

Last edited by calwrest; 19-Jul-12 at 02:42.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to calwrest For This Useful Post: