View Single Post
Old 11-Jan-18, 02:52
Victory Pose Seeker
Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100 Points: 92,889, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 13,783 Times in 846 Posts
Default Re: Femdom Stories of mine

Femdom stories involving Mother, Sister etc maynot be to everyone's liking. But following story is very well written.

Story Name: Racquetball Bet
Author: Unknown

Chapter 1

Just before summer break my sister Lisa and I started playing racquetball for fun and exercise. There was a health club in town just a couple miles from where we lived so once or twice a week we would peddle our bikes and rent out a court and play several games until we were both fairly exhausted and sweating. It was then that we both wished that she had her driver’s license and not just a Learner’s Permit. Lisa was going to be a sophomore in high school next fall but was still shy of the legal driving age by a few months and I was just going to become a freshman; one more year to go in middle school.

This went on through most of May and we both got pretty good at the game. Lisa was a little better I’ll admit – though not to her – but I won my fair share of games too and most were fairly close. Lisa’s edge over me came from a few things I think. She was a few inches taller than I was at five-seven or so compared to my own five-four. She was also in better shape as she was on the school soccer team and in the tennis club – that in itself giving her an advantage as she could really slam the ball and place it in spots that made me have to struggle to return the shot. I on the other hand was more science-minded – AKA ‘Geek’ – and a bit on the skinny side. I was a marathon runner on the school track team though and so had the endurance to keep up with her on the court, sometimes playing for three hours.

Once summer officially started and we were out of school we kicked our games up to three or four times a week. Neither of us had real jobs yet, but Lisa would baby sit for friends of our mother and in the neighborhood while I did things like mow lawns, wash cars and help out with little odd jobs for neighbors to get a little more spending cash. We both still got an allowance too, which helped, but of course also involved us doing most of the chores around the house. Our mother was a loan officer at Citibank and also big into day trading with a knack for it so made a pretty good living and was able to support the three of us well enough. Too, she was happy to see us getting along and getting out exercising so quite often footed the bill for our games.

Seeing the fun we were having, a couple weeks into June our mother decided that maybe she would like to come along and learn the game. “I could do to get backin shape,” she said when she asked us about joining in theatrically doing the ‘Special K Pinch’ for emphasis. Lisa and I both laughed as Mom didn’t have an ounce of fat on her, and in fact was in great shape for being an ‘old lady’ of thirty-five. She ran a couple miles every morning, which I suppose is where I got my love for running, as I would join her on weekends. My friends often ogled her whenever they came around and told me in private how hot she – and my sister for that matter – were. I would moan and tell them they were nuts and perverts but secretly I knew that my friends were right.

As I said, both were in great shape and mom was even an inch taller than Lisa was, so they both towered over me. Our mother was of course a woman so fully developed; though Lisa was quickly coming into her own. They both had brown hair and eyes; mom’s being a bit darker in both counts. Lisa obviously took after our mother while I was my father’s son with long black hair, blue eyes and slight of frame. I often caught Mom eyeing me sadly, then telling me how much I looked like my dad who had died two years earlier from a heart attack.

Anyway, both Lisa and I readily agreed because now we would have a ride to and from the club as neither of us were looking forward to riding our bikes in the heat and humidity of summer. Too, Mom said that if she enjoyed the game and liked the club maybe she would get a membership and then we could play off of her ticket. It was a win, win situation for Lisa and I.

Well, the first few games were kind of awkward. Mom had never played racquetball before, though she said that she used to play tennis when she was younger. We both taught her the ins and outs of the game and we would sort of all three simply hit the ball around until she got the hang of it. Then after the first couple sessions we would pair off with two of us actually playing a game while the third watched from the upper balcony that was separated by plexiglass. This of course was fairly dull for the ‘fifth wheel’.

After a couple weeks Mom was getting better so I suggested that we play two on one. As I said, Lisa was better than I was, and I was still better than Mom so I suggested they pair up and play me as that would even things out. They both thought that, that was a good idea, and it was fun and fairly close most of the time. Lisa scored most of the points for their team but at that point Mom was still a newbie so I could simply hit the ball towards her to win the point. Mom found that a bit annoying but we had declared early on that she could not be called for interference so I used that to my advantage. It was two on one, after all.

By the end of June though, Mom had definitely improved and she and Lisa were starting to win most of our games. They were still close but I really had to work to pull off a win. Too, Mom had discovered how to use the ‘No Interference’ rule to her advantage and all too often she would end up in my way, blocking my shot and I would have to concede the point to her and my sister. It was still good, exhausting fun though and we all had a great time. It was our first game in July when things changed…

It was a Tuesday evening and we were about to start one more set before calling it a night. We were all three sweating and taking a quick water break to cool down when Mom suggested maybe we should make a bet on the outcome of the last three games. Lisa and I both said, “Yeah, okay,” but neither of us knew what to bet – or so I thought. I learned later that Lisa and Mom had been conspiring behind my back and already had a bet in mind as they steered me in the direction they wanted me to go. Neither Lisa nor I had enough money to make it worth her while so Mom said:

“Well, I was thinking that maybe the loser could be the servant of the winners for a week until we have a rematch.” I heard Lisa chuckle as she had caught the reference in how Mom had said what she did; loser and winners obviously meant me and them respectively.

“And just what do you mean by servant?” I asked Mom before guzzling down the last of my water.

“Well, the loser has to do all the house and yard work,” she said with a grin then took a long swallow of water herself. “Plus the loser has to wait on the winners hand and foot for the week and do whatever they say.” Lisa laughed at that.

“Sounds good to me. What about it Jay?” I looked at my sister and mother, both with tanned skin glistening with perspiration. They were both dressed in sports bras and lycra tight shorts and tennis shoes with their long hair pulled back in tails. I could see how my friends all thought they were hot and immediately felt my erection stirring, growing. Being the cocky teenager that I was I had visions of them waiting on me for the next week until we had a rematch.

“Sounds good to me too, but…” I said looking at my mother and sister who were both grinning at that point, “if I lose I’ll be serving the two of you. If I win then the two of you will be serving me but splitting the chores. Doesn’t seem quite fair.”

I saw my mother’s brow wrinkle as she nodded. “Good point. Tell you what,” she said with an ‘as if’ smirk, “you win and I’ll up your allowance by fifty bucks.”

Well that was all it took for me. I agreed, sure that I could beat them no problem and we all shook hands to seal the deal. After a couple more minutes rest with both my mother and sister taunting me over the chores they had in mind; everything from housework to massages, we grabbed our racquets and started the games that would change my life…

The first game was close, or so they led me to believe. I was busting my ass but scoring points and had my sister and mother running around all over the court. I won finally, 18 to 16 and only then by hitting the winning point directly into the corner with a feeble lob that quickly lost momentum and bounced along the floor to roll to a stop under my mother’s sneaker.

“You just want to surrender now?” I mocked taking a sip of water and wiping my face with a towel. My sister and mother just exchanged a knowing smirk. My mother tossed the ball to my feet.

“Serve us, loser,” she said, both of them laughing as I scrambled after the ball. The next two games were a slaughter.

Seems they were taking it easy on me that first game, drawing it out and letting me get cocky. As soon as I served the next game my sister slammed the ball into the corner and my mother stepped in to block my return. I could not call interference, and throughout the game one or the other were blocking my shots so that I could never return the volley. I lost that game 15 to 2.

The next game was even worse. They kept employing their strategy, but my sister got a bit sadistic and started aiming the ball into my backside. She would apologize every time she hit me, and would give me the point but by the end of the game I was covered with burning red welts on the back of my legs and ass. I could hear my mother congratulating her after every point even though I had won it. I lost that game 15 to 9 and sprawled on the floor at my mother’s feet after diving for a shot that was just out of reach.

“Well, this is appropriate,” she said with a mocking laugh as she placed her foot on my chest. My sister strolled up glistening with sweat and they whooped and high-fived at my defeat. I could smell the stench of my mother’s sweat soaked shoes on my chest and wrinkled my nose in disgust. “I’m going to enjoy having a servant for a week.”

“Me too,” my sister echoed dabbing at the perspiration between her breasts with a towel as she looked down on me in triumph. “This is gonna be fun.”

My mother twisted her foot on my chest with a wide grin, nodding in agreement as she dropped her racquet to the polished, hardwood floor. She then stepped off me and headed for the door. “Gather up the equipment and then meet us at the car and be quick about it.” She headed out the door and my sister laughed, dropping her own racquet and hurrying after. As she stepped out the door I got to my feet then started to gather the equipment; the balls, slipping their racquets into their sleeves, getting their towels and water bottles from the corner of the room. I looked up when I heard laughter and saw that there were five people watching from the galleries all smiling and nodding as I went about my first chore. I blushed but gathered the equipment as ordered and hurried from the court.

I got outside and went to the SUV but my mother and sister were nowhere in sight. I stood for almost an hour locked out of the car before they finally came strolling out of the club.

“We decided to have lunch,” my mother said as she hit the electronic key to undo the lock on the car. “Hope you didn’t mind waiting.” I smiled as my erection tented my pants. I opened the back hatch and started loading the bags.

“Of course not,” I said as I dropped the last bag into the back of the SUV. I reached up to close the hatch when my mother stopped me.

“In you go,” she said with a chuckle. “You’ll be riding with the equipment.”

I looked between her and my sister, both wearing wicked grins. I sighed and climbed in with the luggage curling up tightly in the cramped space. Mom waited until I was set then shut the back hatch, locking me in. I could immediately smell the sweat-stained towels that we had all three used and I could hear them laughing as they both got into the front of the car. It seemed and excruciatingly long ride home…

Once at home I was released from the back of the SUV and instructed to bring all of our gear inside. I knew that my week of servitude had begun, so said “Yes, Ma’am,” to my mother and did as I was told. It took me two trips to get the gear inside and when I was finished I found Lisa in the family room kicked back in the recliner and flipping through the TV channels.

“Mom’s taking a shower,” she said barely glancing my way as she surfed the stations. “I’m next. In the meantime you can rub my feet. I’m aching after our games.” She pointed at the floor in front of the chair beckoning me. “Kneel there, loser and take off my shoes.”

I stared at the spot before her that she was pointing too then robotically dropped to my knees in front of her, her sexy feet propped on the recliner’s footrest. I could smell the stench of her New Balance immediately; acid and rank, corn chips and vinegar. I knew that her shoes were old and worn, the leather, rubber and mesh holding every scent. Her foot twirled a bit before my face as she giggled, watching intently to see if I would comply. It was torture, but I would not welch on the bet. Gingerly I reached up and undid the laces, slipping her shoes off of her hot, smelly feet. I gagged at the rank scent that washed over me. Lisa laughed…

“That bad?” she chuckled as she wiggled her toes. “Too bad. Rub my feet, loser.” And I did…

I had been on my knees and rubbing Lisa’s feet for almost 45 minutes before my mother came strolling from the bathroom. She had a towel wrapped about her hair and a terrycloth robe wrapped about her body as she strolled into the room in flip-flops. She laughed outloud to see me on my knees and sniffing and massaging my sister’s smelly feet.

“Well, that looks fun,” she said as she flopped onto the sofa and propped her feet on the coffee table crossing her ankles. She flexed her foot and her black rubber flip-flop slapped her sole.

“He’s good,” my sister said breathlessly as she pulled her feet away from me and got up. “Really good. I hate to stop, but I know I’m reeking. Need a shower…”

With that my sister strolled off towards the bathroom and my mother directed me to her feet. They were soft and pink and smelling sweet after her shower as I took them in hand and started to rub. I heard her moan as I started in, my thumbs pressing into the balls of her feet, my fingers caressing…

“Mmmmn… That’s nice,” she said as she leaned her head back and enjoyed my ministrations. I rubbed her feet for over a half-hour until my sister emerged from the shower and rejoined us. She flopped back into the recliner and my mother said:

“Go shower, loser. You smell like a pig. When you come out you can start on dinner.”

I started to stand but my sister jammed her heel into my nose with a quick kick. I yelped and dropped back to my knees, rubbing my nose and looking at the blood on my fingers. She chuckled…

“Think I would like to see you always on your knees this week, SLAVE. Crawl…”

I bobbed my head after dropping back to my hands and knees. My mother laughed. “Lisa, you’re so wicked.” Lisa chuckled as I scurried off to take my shower…

It felt good to finally get to shower off my own hours of sweat and grime. We had been playing racquetball for a solid couple of hard hours, then the hour that I had spent waiting while my mother and sister had taken ‘lunch’, which in truth was just a leisurely drink and veggie wrap at the club’s snack bar to make me suffer a bit. That was followed by the short ride home- that seemed longer than normal as I was cramped up in the luggage compartment with the other equipment- and finally another hour-and-a-half spent on my knees and rubbing my sister’s and mother’s feet.

I felt filthy as I undressed, wrinkling my nose and holding my breath as I pulled my sweaty tee shirt and spandex shorts off. I caught a whiff of my hands and stuck out my tongue in disgust; the rank odor of Lisa’s smelly feet and socks clinging to my skin. I scrubbed hard in the near freezing water (Mom and Sis had used up the hot of course), but in the end I felt refreshed.

Of course when I got out of the shower I received my next surprise. My own robe was gone from its hook on the back of the door, as were all the bath towels. There was only a single hand towel folded up on top of the toilet seat to dry off with. Surely they weren’t expecting me to serve them naked, I thought as I licked my lips nervously.

“Mom? Where’s my robe?” I called out even as I picked up the towel to dry off as best I could. I saw a flutter of pink float down beside the toilet as Lisa’s voice rang out:

“Mine was dirty so I put on yours.” She laughed, then added, “Don’t worry. I left you something to wear.” I heard both of them laugh at that, and I saw why as soon as I picked up the panties from the floor; pink with white lace and a tiny bow in front. God, I blushed just looking at them and knew that I might as well have BEEN naked for all Lisa’s panties were going to hide. They were soft and cottony and were going to leave little to the imagination.

“Mom…” I called out, “you don’t think maybe this is taking things a little too far?” I had to assume that she knew what Lisa had done, but how could she go along with it?

“Jay,” Mom called after a moment, “you agreed to serve us for the week. It’s just a little harmless fun. Besides, it’s not like we both haven’t seen you naked before. Now, are you going to put the panties on and be a good sport or welch on the bet?”

I sighed. She was right of course. I mean, she WAS my mother after all, and I could not begin to recount all the times Lisa had burst in on me in the bathroom and even my own bedroom, much to my pubescent humiliation. And no, I did not want to back out on the bet. They had beaten me fair and square- sort of- and to the victor, the spoils. That was me I guess. But I had to admit that I was finding it a little exciting as well, and had the swelling boner to prove it.

“Jason?”

I heard a slight impatience in my mother’s voice as she used my given name. I had been named Jason after my father but quickly became Jay when I was old enough to talk. Mom was waiting for an answer though, so I swallowed my pride and finished drying off.

“I’ll do it,” I said ruffling the towel through my hair, which apparently muffled my voice as Lisa called out:

“What was that, loser?”

“I said I’d do it!” I yelled back draping the towel over the frosted shower doors.

“That’s ‘Ma’am’ to you, slave,” Lisa corrected.

“Address us properly, and don’t get attitude,” Mom chimed in to which they both giggled.

“Now hurry up and get your little, pantied ass out here. It’s getting late.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I muttered somewhat sarcastically as I stepped into the leg holes of the panties and slipped them up. They were cool on my skin and I had to admit a loft softer than my own briefs. They felt good in fact, though did nothing to hide my erection- all five inches of it.

“And don’t forget to crawl, loser!” Lisa shouted out and both women broke up in laughter again.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said with a sigh and got down on my hands and knees. It took some maneuvering to open the bathroom door but I finally crawled back out into the living room as the volume of their delight doubled…

I flushed red with embarrassment as I crawled into the living room to find my mother and sister pretty much where I had left them. Mom was on the sofa with her feet crossed at the ankles and propped up on the coffee table. She was still in her white bathrobe but she had removed the towel from her damp hair and kicked off her black, rubber flip-flops. Lisa was kicked back in the recliner with her feet up on the footrest and like she said wearing my terrycloth robe. Both women were laughing so hard that they were wiping at tears and holding their stomachs. There was nothing for me to do but kneel there and endure, hanging my head in shame until they got it out of their systems.

It was only when they were winding down when the flash of a camera took me by surprise. Foolishly I looked up and like a deer wide-eyed in a semi’s headlights was caught full in the face by another FLASH!

“Oooo…” I heard Lisa coo. “That’s a keeper.”

“Lisa,” I whined finally turning away trying to blink away the spots oozing through my sight. “Stop it!”

FLASH!

“Good profile,” she giggled. “Got your little stiffy, too, LOL!”

“Stop it…” I groaned turning fully away only to have another shot taken from the rear. Mom must have heard the whine in my voice though.

“That’s enough, Lisa,” she said but I could hear her own giggles wanting to bubble forth. “It’s getting late and he’s got work to do.” I heard Lisa’s heavy sigh but also heard the sound of her setting down the phone. I breathed my own sigh; relief though somehow I knew those pictures would come back to haunt me.

“Turn around, boy.” I shivered a bit at Mom’s words hearing that no nonsense tone again. I shuffled about on my hands and knees and glanced at Lisa’s smirking face before turning my attention fully on my mother. She had one leg draped over the other now with her right foot propped on the edge of the coffee table. She had slipped her flip-flops on again, and the left slapped lightly against the sole of her foot as she bobbed her leg and twirled her ankle. And of course that was all it took to get all of my attention if you know what I mean.

Mom gave me a knowing smirk as she twirled her foot and dangled her thong. She chuckled as my skin heated wondering just how much she did know; how much this was turning me on. I was almost mesmerized watching the movements of her foot; the wiggling of her toes and the way the dark, red polish sparkled in the light, the rhythmic slap-slap-slap of her flip-flop against her sole…

I heard a ‘SNAP’ accompanied by Lisa’s laughter and blinked. I focused on Mom as she was leaning in and snapped her fingers in front of my face again. She started to laugh too at my bewilderment.

“God, he was gone,” Lisa snorted. “What a dweeb!”

“I think he’s just tired,” Mom said with a chuckle as she reached out and ruffled my hair. “Isn’t that right, sweetie?”

“Yes, Ma’am.” I almost whimpered as a shock of excitement shot through me at her touch. Had she scratched me behind the ear right then I think my leg would have started thumping the floor like a dog’s. What the hell was wrong with me?

“Well, we’re almost done for tonight. Too late for dinner, but Lisa and I want a little snack before bed. Those wraps didn’t really fill the bill, so go set the table for us; the leftover chicken will be fine and maybe a bowl of chips.”

“And water,” Lisa added. “Nothing for you though. Slaves don’t eat till their masters are satisfied. Got it?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I said with a hard swallow. I could feel my heart pounding like mad and I was actually starting to sweat from the embarrassment and the excitement. This crazy game we were playing was driving me wild. This was my mother and sister for god’s sake.

“That’s right, Jay,” Mom continued. “Slave’s don’t eat or sleep until all their chores are done.” She leaned back again and smirked. “But we have all week. Tonight we can go easy…” Mom was watching me though, watching as my gaze followed the movements of her foot. I skittered backwards as it suddenly swung towards me.

“Jason. Why are you staring at my foot?” Mom was pointing her toes at me almost accusingly.

“I – “ I squeaked, my voice cracking much to Lisa’s amusement.

“Oh god!” she roared. “He’s a foot freak!”

I clenched my eyelids shut and felt my skin burning again. Was it true? It had to be. God, I was hypnotized watching Mom’s sexy foot swinging and I was stiff as a board.

“Oh, is he?” Mom said knowingly. “Well, let’s find out. Open your mouth, Jason.”

I heard the command in her voice and complied, opening my eyes as well only to see her flip-flop right in front of my face. Mom had angled her foot so that I was staring at the side with the black rubber sandal right under my nose. She was so close that I could smell the flowery fragrance of her body wash again mixing with the scent of the old rubber.

“Take it, slave,” she said and I looked up to see her brown eyes boring into me. Take it off my foot and hold it in your mouth.” Her voice was low and breathy and I could tell that she was getting excited as well. I glanced at Lisa and saw her watching the scene intensely. I licked my lips and opened my mouth, leaning forward…

I gingerly bit into the stale rubber of the flip-flop. When I had a grip Mom raised her toes and allowed me to slide it off her foot. It did not stink, but I could taste dirt and dust on the bottom and grit on my teeth. I could see the imprint of her sexy, dainty foot; black shadow etched into the white insole. Mom wore these all around the house and outside as well I knew. They were old and getting thin in spots, but to me right then and there they were gold.

Mom took a finger and made a show of shoving the sandal a bit deeper, then grinning, leaned back in the sofa recrossing her legs so that her bare foot dangled. She waved dismissively. “Go see to dinner, slave, but keep that flip-flop in your mouth. Call us when it’s ready, and I want to see you on your knees beside the table waiting to serve with my gift still between your teeth when we come.”

I looked up stupidly, afraid to move in fear I would explode but she had turned away, back towards the television, ignoring me now. I looked to Lisa, but she was staring wide-eyed and mouth agape and I could tell that she was wondering what had just happened too. It’s like… all of our lives had changed right then, our darkest secrets revealed.

And I wondered if it was suddenly no longer just a game…
The Following User Says Thank You to jahampanah For This Useful Post: