View Single Post
Old 12-Oct-11, 03:58

Default Re: Are girls getting stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volleyball [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I live in an upper middle class neighborhood on the east coast of the U.S. The schools have a wonderful sports program for both boys and girls, and many kids also play in recreational leagues that are not associated with the schools. Growing up in an environment that encourages participation has produced large numbers of confident, sporty girls who are willing to try virtually any athletic activity against either boys or girls.
Kids who elect not to participate are often heavier, paler, couch potatoes - both boys and girls. The girls in the more athletic group seem likely to be able to best the boys who are sofa spuds in almost any sport.
I'm in my mid twenties, and the number of athletic girls has grown greatly in just the last decade. There are also more moms who seem to work out on a regular basis. I'd love to have a milf wrestling league form at the swim and tennis club I belong to.
My first experience with getting dominated by a female in real life actually came in sports during high school, not wrestling. I was on the varsity basketball team, didn't get much playing time, but still better than 95% of the guys at my school. One of my friends was the star on the girls basketball team. I felt like even though she was better for her sex, she would still be no match for me. I had half a foot on her and was much stronger/faster.

Anyways, one day during P.E we were arguing over who was better and we finally played. The entire class gathered around and watched her destroy me. She was so much more skilled, quicker (surprisingly), and smarter than I was. She was also in much better shape. After she beat me, I demanded a rematch because I felt I must have let her win. She beat me twice as bad the 2nd time and taunted me after each point she scored. I had a hard time looking her in the eye after she beat me.

That was my first experience being dominated by a female physically and really made me interested in the female domination world after.