View Single Post
Old 12-Dec-15, 14:32
Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,745 Times in 459 Posts
Default Chin Grab Humiliation

I can't be the only one who simply loves seeing this form of domination and humiliation, but I rarely see it getting any attention. It appears in a variety of different femdom, yet never really gets its proper due.

There's something very authoritative about it. It hearkens back to the feeling of being scolded by a mother or teacher, being made to feel like a pathetic little boy who needs a lesson in discipline. I also love the utter control the woman ha over the man as she holds his chin in her hand. He is unable to move, and she can force him to keep eye contact and acknowledge how pathetic he is. If she controls his face, she controls his entire body. She can also tease him, and squeeze so hard that his cheeks distort, and he looks even more pathetic.

Am I really the only one who loves seeing a woman wrap her fingers around a man's chin, and taunt him, slap him, or just abuse him for her own amusement? Please share any pics you might have. I'm hoping this page will spread the word a bit that this form of domination is appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chin1.jpg (356.0 KB, 1036 views)
File Type: jpg chin2.jpg (161.9 KB, 757 views)
File Type: jpg chin3.jpg (804.8 KB, 997 views)
File Type: jpg chin4.jpg (319.5 KB, 693 views)
File Type: jpg chin5.jpg (102.8 KB, 692 views)
File Type: jpg chin6.jpg (114.9 KB, 783 views)
File Type: jpg chin7.jpg (131.1 KB, 809 views)
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to MistressDomina For This Useful Post: