Old 15-Aug-17, 11:17
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Paige Vanzant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
PVZ is a good fighter - not great. I don't see a problem with what she is doing. If you don't like it don't watch her fights.
I am not sure how she will do against Eye. It mite look somewhat like the time Page took on Rose. PVZ was way out matched in that one.
Paige has trained locally and there are girls who have started taking bjj or MMA classes because they saw or met Paige. That's really cool. I give her tremendous props for what she's doing in that regard. Her presence adds value to the sport.

I also have to give her tremendous credit for the way she stood in there and absorbed all that damage against Rose Namajunas. Paige took a tremendous beating that night, but kept coming. She also escaped 2 armbars and a rear naked choke. She may not have an effective offense yet and I don't know if her mind is attuned to doing damage, but she can take a punch. It's my opinion that she clearly has the heart of a fighter and there is a lot to be said for that. Being able to take punches like that - a skill few people in the world possess - will serve her well as she develops her own attack.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post: