View Single Post
Old 08-Jan-17, 18:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Extreme Bodyscissor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have often told myself that i would like to have ribs broken in a body scissor, but i have never experienced having broken ribs before. How painful is it? Do you have to go to the hospital or a doctor because of it? Or is it just something you ride out?
It's a bit like asking how painful is a toothache. There's a wide variety.

The one time I think I may have had broken/slightly ribs, or one rib, and it might have just been a popped bit of cartilage between the ribs, or something, but it hurt to take a deep breath, for me, not overly painful, but enough to be annoying and it may not have even been a break.

One time I had bruised ribs from a session, where Julie Squeeze kind of sat on my neck and repeatedly punched my ribs, but that was a fun kind of sore and went away in 2-3 days. Bruises feel different and can even be kind of fun. Actual breaks, (even if what I had wasn't a break), you feel like something's wrong. It's not all that much fun, at least in my experience. A bruise and lingering pain from a session for a few days - I'm A OK with that. A rib that takes 3-6 weeks to heel, where deep breaths hurt, that's over and above what I consider fun. It can make it hard to exercise, which, if you like to exercise and it's for a few weeks, that's not fun. Not something I'd really want to repeat and my case was very mild and might not have even been a break.

If ribs are badly broken, they can be very painful. Laughing or coughing or sneezing can be intensely painful. There's a pretty big range.

9 times out of 10, broken ribs will heal without a visit to the doctor.

On average, I don't think breaks are fun. Bruises can be fun. Soreness can be fun. Breaks aren't fun, at least, not for me because they restrict mobility and they last too long. Now if the session lady would visit me every day and tease me for my pain, that might be fun, but I haven't had that privilege yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: