Old 12-Jun-16, 01:21
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Club Q session questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmith02 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was easy to set-up and they were flexible. I had some trouble finding the place and was a little late as a result, and Coco actually picked me up at a nearby landmark; Usually they direct you to a phone booth (yes, really) and you call from there, but I made a wrong turn. She was on her way to BJJ practice at a famous MMA gym since she thought I wasn't going to make it. Then, whoever you booked brings you to the place you've probably seen in videos. It's an area with lots of office buildings. In the videos, the guys don't move much back but she actually asked me to try and choke her out once. She was cool with me shooting double leg takedowns and throwing in a couple armbar escapes and sweeps. She impressed me, and that was awhile ago. She's been training 7 days a week for years since I saw her.

We talked a lot after about BJJ, MMA and K-1, and our favorite fights/fighters. We took a couple of pictures together after, and exchanged emails. When we got to the station we talked a bit longer.

The price and experience is unbeatable. $150 or $170 for an hour, and it's 100x better than anything you'd find anywhere else. I'm not even sure how many times I got knocked out. It was my first and probably last session, unless I find myself back there. I just have no interest in dropping $350 on a session locally that can't ever come close. Definitely go for it.
WOW you sessioned with coco? Can you tell us more about it? What were her scissors and her BJJ skills like? What move did she KO you in? What did she wear during the session?

Even tho she looks brutal in the videos, Coco seems like an awesome person by driving you to and from the clubq and dropping you off at the station personally. It would be a SIN not to see her whilst I'm alive lol.

What car does she drive lol?

Last edited by mcginty; 12-Jun-16 at 02:15.