View Single Post
Old 19-Sep-17, 09:33
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Alfie the halfling, Marco the white Knight and Lydia the warrior. (Great sexy sto

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seriously...?

Getting meaningless digital thanks on some forum is so important to you that you're going to withold information and act like a petty jerk?

You're welcome everyone (no thanks to @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])!
We think diffrent.

Giving thanks and respons showing you enjoy and appreciate the story and post.

If none here likes and enjoy the story/post, there is no reason to post it here.

This story, i think myself is really amazing and have some parts really ontopic, has gotten little response here and thats the reason i havn't spent much time to post the best parts so far.

I post other stuff in other section instead then.

Many people here act the same as me, contiue to wrest storie if the response is good.

Recent example here:

"Request for a little feedback;
Every writer likes to know if his work resonates. The first chapter generated 29 thanks and four replies, which was gratifying. My fourth chapter generated only 10 thanks and no replies, a rather severe drop-off. My question is;
Not an interesting subject?
Too long-winded?
Too big of a twist in the last chapter?
Didn't know I posted a fourth chapter?
Any feedback you can offer would be helpful. Thanks. "

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]