View Single Post
Old 08-Feb-18, 19:42
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Amrita (Russia) reviews

I just had a great session with Amrita from Russia. I didn’t see any review on her so I guess I will be the first, hoping to promote her business.

Communication was good, and her looks can be described as stunning. She is young, blonde, beautiful face and great body she’s tall about 5-8 and 150 lbs -so she’s definitely not small- but nevertheless she’s HOT. Her personality is very friendly, laughs a lot, and pretty unusual for girls from Russia - she speaks great English so communication throughout the session was fantastic.

We started with Armwrestling, in the right arm it was a fierce battle but I won eventually. In the left arm I won pretty easily. Well, as I learned with previous sessions, armwrestling has zero correlation with wrestling and fighting.

She started easy on me, but then I asked her to be more aggressive and also slap me, kick etc. I think she is quite new on the scene because she tried to figure out why a guy would want to be hit hard, but when I reassured her it was OK - the demon finally was unleashed.

Amrita is one of the hardest hitters I have ever met. She slapped me so hard but told me it was light for her. I didn’t believe her and asked to try hit me harder on my back. That was some devastating hit and I had to take a break and rest for 3 minutes. 7 hours after the session I still feel pain in the exact spot she hit me, She said she can do harder but we both were seriously worried it would hurt my spine so we stopped here. She also kicks and punches very hard and eventually I was getting a serious beatdown. She said she’s aware of her hitting strength because her hands&arms are heavy and she doesn’t use it much in sessions unless someone asks her.

She’s also a good wrestler , her scissors are strong but not as devastating as some other wrestlers such as Viktoria , Tia etc. when I told her that her leg are weak she scissored me hard enough for submission and kept the squeeze after I tapped and released only when I screamed and tapped hard. She also knows her way with chokes, armbars, facesitting.

Amrita has a great sense of humor, acmmodates the clients request and it ended up being a great and a very enjoyable session.

I initially hesitated to go ahead and session with Amrita because I saw no reviews online, but hesitate no more- if she visits your area you should definitely pay her a visit.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are some previews from a cl4s store featuring her:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Royh; 08-Feb-18 at 19:54.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post: