View Single Post
Old 13-Jul-11, 02:24
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Schoolgirl pin POV

the first time that i can 'clearly' remember, i was in the 2nd or 3rd grade i think, like 7, 8 or 9 yrs old, and my dangerously beautiful and outgoing mom was chasing me for some reason and i ran into parents bedroom and jumped under her covers, trying to blend in with the pillows and wrinkles n such...

apparently the hiding spot wasnt that great,. within a few minutes she was straddling my chest with my arms under knees...i remember vividly, feeling extreme embarrassment for being so close to you know where..
i refused to look her in the eyes or anywhere 'up' for that matter and kept turning my head from side to side to avoid accidental peeking between her legs. (was raised to give a girl her privacy and i was/am a believer)

i remember extreme heat but im sure it was just my blushing cheeks. i remember her forcing my face upright with her thighs, and i countered by squeezing my eyes shut tight, but somehow she forced me to 'look' and said something about proving that there was nothing to be scared of...she even lifted up her shirt a little and true enough all i could see was her navel area

i also recall the seemingly extreme weight on my chest and being able to feel the curves and softness of her butt (thru multicolored stripped cotton/jogging type pants)...i dont recall being 'turned on' as i know the term to mean now.

as i seasoned i began growing more interested in mature females wrestling and domineering young lads in such ways.

my next marker was my friends beautiful older sister always fighting with her 2 younger brothers, one evening, she was fighting with the youngest brother over control of the tv remote and she was wearing a soft pink padded silky soft open in the front bath robe....in a few seconds she was ontop as always (and fairly often as i witnessed more then a few bizarre scenes).

i was watching with great interest but was feeling bad that my buddies little brother was being punked by this hot chick that we were always arguing with...and as she was tangling and squeezing with her legs around his waist., he grunted out to me to 'help him'...i didnt want her kicking my ass so i just smiled and cheered him on...'you can do it' type stuff..lol i suggested some type of leverage for his situation, but he ended up with his face pressed into her robe covered butt her on her side with all weight on him..

i was like ''awww dude' she is messing you up...'try harder' and the older sister called out 'i wish i could fart right now'...now to me for no other reason besides just pride, i would have found a way to escape...and i was and still am blown away by the boy's reaction to his predicament and her statement.

he turned his face out of the confines of her butt...looked up at me and grinned.., making it obvious to me he didnt mind being girlhandled, squished and losing to his hot older sister...i didnt understand it at all at the time just didnt make any sense...allowing oneself to be dominated and not minding lol

even to this day as much as i luv the idea of naturally dominant females, i cant bring myself to simply allow my wife to easily dominate when we play wrestle/roughhouse...i always find a gentle way of escape....yes i know im a dumbass with too much pride...so thats why i live vicariously thru your alls eyes lol

Last edited by joeybroco; 13-Jul-11 at 02:26.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post: