View Single Post
Old 07-Jan-17, 14:59
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bondage and discipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've posted many stories about my girlfriend who has pinned me with my hands above my head in a schoolgirl pin. The first time we seriously fought competitively was when she was my ex. We're back together now. Again at the time she was my ex. We're got in a disagreement about a reason we broke up and she really did get mad and pinned me down in that position. I was scared and actually stuck. I left out the bondage part that followed until now cause I am alittle embarrassed. She pinned me. Front scissored me. Then hogtied me. It was the really the most powerless and most humiliating thing you can imagine. I see so many stories of people losing gfs on here. I actually think this helped me get back with her. I got lucky and found a girl who actually likes knowing she can beat me in wrestling and dominate me. It sounds fun until you actually experience a girl being able to do something like that to you. I'll never forget her being able to physically put me in those holes then tie me up. Looking up at my ex at the time and the look she gave me while hogtied at her feet was truly horrible. If you don't believe me that's fine. But here's a picture she took of me after she hogtied me. Not gonna show my face tho.
anyone who actually hogties someone because they are angry at them is someone you really shouldnt be together with. her true personality came out there...abusive to say the least.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luffarungen For This Useful Post: