View Single Post
Old 13-Aug-11, 06:38
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default Re: Forbidden Combat club - Summer finds a pray

----------- after the match - Summer finds a pray ---------

"- Damn this was the hottest match I ever seen here." One of the girls in front of me told her four girlfriends.
They all agreed and chatted elated about the match and the humiliation round. The girl was in her early twenties
and had a ponytail. She looked around and notice an alone man who was sitting a few meters from me. The guy was
around 50 years old, had a casual t-shirt and chinos, and I have seen him many times on the club before, he
seemed to be very shy, observing things closely at the club but I never seen him hook up with anyone here. She
smiled at him and approached him.
"- Hi there, my name is Summer, that’s your name?"
The older male looked up surprised at her " - Ehh, m-my name is George."
" Did you like the match? " She asked, observing him closely.
" Ehh, yes, it was very interesting." He said
" - Yes, it was sooo cool, didn't you think? I got soo hot watching it. " Summer said and suddenly put her hand on
his crotch feeling him up. The old man stiffened up.
" - Hey, Girls. It looks like the old men here is rock hard from watching a strong female kicking a mans butt and
fucking him hard with a strap-on afterwards. Is it so? Do you like watching weak men getting fucked in the ass by
a superior girl?
" - Ehh, I don't know." George stammer
"- Ohh, don't be shy here, old man. You get turned on by watching loser men get fucked up the ass by a woman,
don't you?" Summer insisted
" - Eh , yes, I guess so." George stammers.
" - Oh, that's great, I was hoping you would say that! And what do you think of me? Do you think I’m hot? Do you
think I have a good looking body?" Summer smiled flirty and leaned to him. He blushed and looked over her young
body, she had low-cut jeans that fit her body perfect, and a yellow tank top who revealed her solid arms and pretty
big boobs.
" Yes, mam. You are a very fine looking young woman." George said
" My, you are so sweet, George. I think you are very cute also, George. Since I’ve started to watch this mixed
sexfights here, I have always wondered of I could take down an average size adult man. I know I don't have muscles
like Ann the amazoniac here, but I’m no weakling. After the first time here, watching the hot and strong girl
winning on the mat, me and my friends was so amazed that we all joined a gym the day after. I've been training
a lot the last two month, and I’m already feeling the difference, I feel stronger. And you seem to be about
average size, and I would love to test my strength against you. Do you think you are stronger than me?" Summer
said
"- Well, I don’t think I would have a chance against woman like Amazoniac, but a young woman like you I think I
could handle. I'm stronger than most people think. " George said confident, and when he studied her he didn't see
much more than two young big boobs and a cute girly face and body.
" - OK, I take that as a challenge. Why don't we armwrestle to find out who's really strongest."

They sat down and placed their right arm in front of each other and their hands grabbed each other. Summers four
friends was very interested now and sat around them, shouting for their friend. I had also a good view from where
I sat, and was watching them closely. George had mixed feelings before the match began.
Even if he was turned on by watching men lose these sexfights in the club, he didn't want to embarrassed himself by
losing to this cocky young woman, who only looked to be 20 y old. He was pretty thin, but had always been very
strong for his size and had been proud of his strength and cut muscles before then he was younger. The last years
he had loosen his shape a little, mostly watching TV and computer, but he was sure he was still sure he was pretty
strong.

"Ok, young girl, are you ready to feel the power from a real man?" He said to her cocky.
" _ I’m ready whenever you are." Summer said.
Her friend said GO!, and the match was on. Summer immediately got Georges hand back one third before he managed to
stop her. George was surprised by her strength and tried to get beck her hand to neutral position. They both
struggled a little, and George now saw muscles on the girls arm what wasn't visible before. A friend of her took
photos of their match with her camera. Damn, I can't loose to this young girl, George thought to himself, and
tried to increase his power, but he couldn't get out of his weak position. Suddenly she increased her pressure
and began to move his arm to the table.
" - Well, old man. Where is the power from the real man? Or is a real girl too strong for you? " She teased, and
smiled big as she pushed him all the way to the table!

"- YES!! I KNEW IT! I knew I could take him. This is soo cool, I won, I kicked his ass, and I overpowered him!" Summer
beamed with joy and celebrated her victory.
" - How did it feel to be beaten by a 21 y old girl." One of her friends asked him
" Ohh, it wasn't a fair match. She quick started and got an unfair advantage she could use to win. " George make
excuses for himself.
" Hey, I heard that, George. I didn't know you were such a lousy loser. Why don’t we make it best of three, so there
will be no doubt was the winner and loser here! And to make it more fun, the loser has to take his shirt off!
And you can start the match if you want to."
" - Ok, that’s sounds fair. Be prepared to show me your boobs after the match." George said and they sat down me
position again.
"- Yes George, you can start whenever you want now, I promise you I wont start first this time. Show me what you
got!"
George stared into the eyes of the cocky cute girl, and began to push hard. She strained a little just in the
beginning, but then she controlled herself and seemed to easily hold off his attack. He gave all he had but she
just held him off, their arms where not moving an inch!!
" Is that all you got, old man?? Most of my girlfriend can push harder than that!" She teased him, and smiling
with indulgence over his effort.
She then suddenly got on the offensive, and in one smooth motion she pushed his straining arm down on the table
again, and he was helpless to stop the obviously stronger girl.
" see, I won again. Now pull off your shirt." Summer commanded him. He was shocked and humbled by her convincing
victory, and could not believe this girly young woman could be so strong. But he admits his defeat and began to pull
off his shirt, exposing his bare chest. Summer took his t-shirt and moved in closer on him and began to caress his
chest and upper arms.
" Look at his narrow and flabby chest and thin arms. Not much muscles there. He is a real couch potato. No wonder
Summer beat him. " One of summer friend said.
" Oh, I think his body are very cute, even if there aren’t muscles! " Summer said continue to feel him up.
" Bull! I have muscles, look here." George felt insulted and put up his arm and flexed. His arm wasn't very big,
and had lost a little muscle tonus the last few years, but there was still a very visible bicep on his upper arm.
Summer felt it with her hand and then put up her arm besides his and compared them. Summers arms didn't look very
muscular when relaxed, but now when she flexed he could see a firm and round muscle in her upper arm. He was
stunned when he realized that her muscle was probably harder, and now when she held it close to his, he could see
it had more size than his also.
" Your biceps is cute, but here are some real guns!" Summer said.
" - Wow, Summer. You own him so good, girl! His arms are much smaller than yours, Summer. Hey, wait a little! Pose
for me a little more. I want to have this on picture!!" Her friend said and took pictures of summer flexing in
front of bare-chested George, who swallowed his pride and made the same muscle poses as Summer, even if he
obviously was outgunned. " - Great, these pictures will great. " The friend said and continued to take pics of her
friend when she fascinated compared her bigger arm muscles in several poses next to the older male.

I smiled at the scene, and was intrigued how exited all four girls seemed, they looked like flees swarming around a
sugar cube, chatting and giggling around the exposed man.

I had to go and prepare for my next match, nut on my way to the dressing room I heard one of the girls was going to
the bar to bar and buy some strapon for Summer, and I almost started to feel sorry for the alone old guy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summer then turned to George with a funny smile on her face.

"- Here, George, I want you to feel something here." Summer said and grabbed his hand and guided it to her crotch.
He resisted her a little, but she was resolute and firm and pressed his hand against her crotch. I could see his
surprised face when he felt the bulge in her jeans.
" Do you recognise what it is, old man? " Summer said and giggled.
" E-eh, yes. I know what it is. I think you have a strapon dildo under your pants!"
Summer laughed out loud " That's correct you funny old man. And I want you to suck it for me! You know losers in
this club have to suck dildo, don’t you?"
" - I guess so.." He mumbled
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post: