View Single Post
Old 08-Aug-13, 17:37
Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80 Points: 33,361, Level: 80
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,949 Times in 255 Posts
Default Re: Playful dom and bondage (fiction part 2)

TENTH ANNIVERSARY part 2

This story contains coarse language of an adult nature
and scenarios of sexual and erotic situations.
Reader discretion is advised.

I awoke Saturday morning to the smell of coffee and cinnamon buns. She had ordered room service. She was up and on the go, prancing around in her teddy. I was stiff all over, and especially my thighs and across my shoulders. Bethann in that little teddy though was making me stiff elsewhere as well! After our ‘petit déjeuner’ she pushed me back on the bed and straddled me once more. I resisted a little till she pulled my arms up over my head and trapped my head under her thighs. In reality I was happy to oblige.
Afterwards she announced. “You still owe me two.”
“Well you rat.”
“And I mean to collect.”
Nine o’clock in the morning and the teasing’s starting already. I went after her and got her in a bear hug and we dropped back onto the bed.
“You want to rape me?” She quizzed and laughed. “Put that thing in me before you’re paid up and I’ll use my pee-cees and tear it to ribbons!”
We both laughed at this idea but jesus she was strong! My little show of aggression was turning into a bit of a contest. We tumbled and rolled across the bed and I have to tell you I was having a really hard time getting any advantage. I had made the mistake of falling between her thighs so it was no surprise when she hooked her heels together and scissored me. What was a surprise was that all of a sudden I couldn’t breathe! She lay back and sent me a pouty air kiss. I clutched at her thighs and she eased off a bit. Enough so I could catch my breath then she applied the pressure again! Ohhh shit! I was just funning with her so when she grabbed my wrists and rolled on top I laid back and stopped struggling and let her pin me.
“Oh, are you ever worked up. Look at that boner!”
I was hoping she wouldn’t notice. Wrestling was a real turn on for me but since I always won it wasn’t much fun for her so we had more or less given it up. She brought her knees up and pressed them into my biceps pinning me securely.
“Do we still have our mats?” She asked.
My cock took a lurch cause I hoped I knew what was coming.
“Yeah, they’re tucked away behind a wall beside your exercise room.”
“Wan'na wrestle? Maybe now that I have four more pounds of muscle…” She turned her head and looked down at my erection. “Well someone sure likes the idea.” She teased, laughing.
But she was right. I did like the idea. Liked it very much! And she knew it too. What she really wanted was to let me think about it and get myself all hot and bothered! I struggled for a few more minutes and got nowhere. Finally she tore herself away ‘cause I kept “pawing” at her.
She destroyed me on the tennis court! Her forehand was just so powerful I thought my racquet was going to be torn from my grip! Then she blew me away in the gym. Watching all her “neat” muscles flex against the resistance had me in a constant state of rigidity! After lunch we went biking for an hour-an-a half then we hit the pool. After a quick swim we each pulled a lounge out into the sun.
“I usually do my ‘Kegels' now.” She announced. “Wan'na watch?”
The Kegel-cisor wasn’t dildo shaped like I expected. It was more like a small dumbbell, about three inches long with a half-inch ball on each end. It was made out of a fairly stiff but flexible rubber and looked more like a dog’s toy.
She took a quick furtive glance around, then pulled the edge of her bikini aside. The ‘cisor was slipped home and the bikini quickly pulled back into place. The chaise back was set at a lounging angle and she settled back, arms resting at her sides and legs straight out but slightly parted. The sexiest grin passed over her face. She pulled her shades back down over her eyes and for all the world looked like she was soaking up some rays. Lying like this it was obvious where the five pounds of fat were lost. She still had a little mound of tummy but that was to be expected after three kids, but her hips were trimmer and two long bands of muscle running vertically up her torso marked the debut of ‘six-pack-abs’! She was still for about ten minutes then she started purring...little ahhhs and mmmms and a moustache of dew broke out on her upper lip. I was getting really excited just watching her, knowing what was going on. At first it was involuntary but then I found I was purposely flexing my groin muscles too. Next came a long ‘mmmmm...’ and the muscles in her thighs and tummy tightened and I knew she was getting close. She was fighting to keep control and make it last and she was doing a good job too! Finally one more ‘Mmmm….’ and her body spasmed as she lost control to the orgasm. By now I was really excited and hard as a rock. She pushed her shades up, dabbed at her moustache and gave me the wickedest little smirk. I realized what she had done, she had successfully brought herself to orgasm and at the same time teased me really good!
“So...how’s that for muscle control?”
“Fascinating! Who was in your fantasy?” I wanted to know.
“Nobody. All my concentration goes to flexing the right muscles at the right time to get the sensation I want. I saw you helping me.” She laughed smugly.
“As a matter-a-fact....” I admitted. “...and I want you really bad.”
“That’s good.”
By the tone of her response I knew better than to pursue it. Down came the shades again and she eased back into her lounge for another twenty minutes. Occasionally her thighs would tense or her abs would tighten, she was obviously savoring the afterglow. Then it was into the pool. “Just a quick swim before dinner.” She cornered me in the deep end and wrapped her arms around my neck so we could bob for a while.
“Take it out for me.” She draped her legs over my hips.
“Now?”
She pulled me close.
“Yeah.” She whispered in my ear. I reached down and eased the material aside. For some reason I thought I would have to go deep but the ‘cisor was right there. I slipped my finger in alongside and took hold just above the first ball.
“Slowly.” She whispered. “Gently now.”
Once it was removed, she pressed the length of her body against me.
“C’mon. I can tell it’s time for you to have a cold shower.”
I was first. Every once in a while she would reach though the curtain and flip it onto cold making me yelp. She was there with a big towel and my robe when I was finished though so she could kid me about my flaccid condition.
She wanted to read and maybe have a short nap. I wanted to catch some of the game, so I got dressed and wandered down to the lounge. I ran a tab for my rum and coke and had them turn on the game. There were double glass doors at the entrance and I found a nice comfy sofa where I could watch the TV and keep an eye on the entrance hall. It was only four o’clock and our dinner wasn’t till six so I had till about five-thirty when I expected she would show up in time for cocktails.
I started to get antsy as five-thirty came and went, but suddenly there she was at the end of the hall. She was wearing a short skirt and low heels and even though the hall was poorly lighted there was no mistaking those legs and shoulders. Two guys were leaving the bar as she approached and they were just in time to hold the doors open, one on each side. She breezed right on through without so much as a thank you. Her rudeness evaded them. They were both too busy giving her the thrice over! Heads twisting and bobbing.
“See those two guys?” She asked. “Falling all over themselves.” She got a sneaky grin. “You wouldn’t act that way, would you?”
“No.” I lied.
“An hour on my altar would bend them into shape!”
That sent a charge straight to my groin.
“Jesus Bethann!”
I guess she saw my eyes dilate.
“’Like that idea? You’d like to watch, wouldn’t you?” She taunted.
“Stop!” I ordered. “You’re driving me nuts!”
“I could put the three of you in a little circle then go from one to the next.” She grinned and pointed to three different places in a silent count. She wasn’t that used to dirty talk and her cheeks colored and she pouted at me.
I jokingly held my hands over my ears and mouthed: “Stop it”
She snickered at my discomfort.

She didn’t want to stay in the bar so we went directly to our table. Again I led her by the arm and again she flexed her “neat” muscle for me! She was wearing a long sleeved sweater that was tailored to fit her perfectly. She wasn’t ‘poured’ into it, but it fit snug in all the right places; across her breasts and over her shoulders and arms. You could faintly see the outline of the little half bra and the fullness of her arms. We made a lot of small talk over dinner and nothing would do but we had to hang around and have a couple of dances. Out on the dance floor I noticed that all the guys were giving her a look and I found myself wanting to hold her really close. Sure, we had dirty danced lots of times and she put some of her skills to work now. She didn’t press hard against me, but brushed her pelvis across my erection and pressed her thigh into my groin. The tease had gone on all day so by now I was ready to explode! She picked up on an earlier topic.
“What if I win?” She had kind of gone into a dreamy mode as we danced and the statement was right off the wall.
“What?” I answered.
“What if I win. . . .the wrestling?” I was speechless for a minute and not sure where she wanted this to head.
“Well...? What if?” I responded sending the ball back into her court. After all it was her ploy. And an exquisite one too!
“Well what you got this morning was only a sample. I can beat you, you know.” As she said this she eased her pelvis across my cock. I just about lost it right there on the dance floor! I staggered. She promptly changed the subject.
“You won’t last five seconds in bed, I think the altar is the place for you tonight!”
I moaned in delight.
“Yes?” she quizzed.
“Oh yes.” I agreed, probably too quickly.
“If I win. . . .”
Here it comes!
“…you pay for my next visit to the spa.”
Of course I quickly agreed to this too!
I peeled off my clothes while she organized the altar. This time I was harnessed in seconds!
“Know where this goes?”
She held up the four-foot length of chain from the center.
“No.” I replied, but if I had made my first guess it would have been correct.
She slid it through the middle eye, clipped the ends together and draped it over my shoulders. She stood astride in front of me and flexed her arms in a bodybuilding pose. Even through the sweater her muscles made a prominent bulge. She went behind me and pressed on my shoulders.
“Down.”
I did as she said, sat back on my haunches and bent forward. She placed one knee into the center of my back to hold me in this position while she shortened the restraint behind my neck. My nose was now about one foot from the altar. My cock and balls were swinging defenselessly and I was feeling very, very vulnerable! I might have been having second thoughts but my cock was happy. After being teased all day it had never been so engorged and was gaily bouncing up and down! She went to the bar for a sec’ then returned and knelt directly in front of me. She ran one hand straight into my groin and clutched my balls, her other hand encircled my shaft. The only place I could really look was where she had her hands. She brought her head alongside mine where she could whisper in my ear.
“Got’cha baby, right by the balls.” A little chuckle.
I moaned. Her one hand was kneading and squeezing and tickling my balls while the other did all kinds of interesting things to my cock!
“Bethann….”
“Yes?”
“I’m gon’na kum.”
“Yes…I know.”
I couldn’t stop it and gave in to her caresses and a second later let it go.
“Ohhhh….!!!”
What a sensation! I was barely able to move and being restrained in this position made it all the more intense. Involuntarily I fought against the altar.
“AAAAgggghhhhh……..!!”
She had her hand under my cock to collect my ‘offering’ and milked my cock squeezing out ever drop. It wasn’t till now, when she brought the snifter into view, that I realized she had saved last night’s offering. She scraped the kum off her hand adding to what she had already collected.
“I’ll be right back. Don’t go away.”
She moved away leaving me all hunched over.
“Ohhhh….jeez…..ohhh….”
I watched my cock diminish and shuddered as a chill settled over my back. She seemed to be gone for ages then finally there was some movement toward the bar. I heard the glasses tinkle and a minute later a tray of drinks was slid along the floor into view. What a good kid! Front and center was a rum and coke with a straw and I eased forward that little bit further and took a big sip, then another. The snifter with the kum was also on the tray.
“What do you want it mixed with, rum or Glayva?”
I knew exactly what she meant.
“Bethann you wouldn’t.”
“Rum or Glayva?” She persisted.
“Glayva.”
She came back from the bar with a shot glass, dumped it into the snifter and stirred with her finger. She licked her finger.
“Mmmm. Not bad.”
This time she held the straw while I had a couple more pulls of my rum and coke. My cock was re-stirring and the ache in my balls was a constant thrum. The tray was whisked away and the shadows changed as she adjusted the lighting. Then she was standing right in front of me, feet astride. She had changed into her heels and I was correct in presuming she had changed into her little outfit. She loosed the tether from behind my neck and I slowly unbent and rose up on my knees and stretched out as far as I could. With her arms akimbo she slowly took a deep breath at the same time raised her chest. The muscles across the top of her chest hardened then she pulled back slightly, flexing her shoulders and tightened up her arm muscles. I was going to get a little show! She turned one-eighty and did the same thing from the back. Jesus! Look at all those muscles! Then she did a little routine for me showing off all the muscles in her legs and arms!
“Wow Bethann! Gorgeous!”
“You like?”
“Oh yeah. Very much.”
My cock hadn’t hardened right up yet but it had started that bouncing again.
With her cushion in place and snifter at hand she knelt in front of me. She dipped into the mix and dabbed her nose.
“Lick.”
I did as she said and licked the end of her nose. The next dip she smeared across her lips. I licked her lips and she pulled away when I tried to kiss her.
“No kisses. Just licks.”
The path led down her neck and out to her shoulder. Then she drew a line across the top of her arm muscle and held it flexed. Every once in a while she would glance at my groin to make sure she was getting the reaction she wanted. My cock had re-hardened and I’m sure she wasn’t disappointed. Six little dabs across the top of her breasts, and a line drawn down across her abs and belly right to the edge of the thong.
“Nice muscles eh?”
“Oh yes.” I agreed. “Very nice!”
“Yeah, you’re all worked up and we still have to do the legs.”
With that my cock took a spasm! She reorganized into a sitting position and rested her left foot on my thigh. She raised her right ankle to my shoulder and daubed a line from her ankle to the center of her calf. I was starting to go wild! I was up her leg in no time and she pulled away.
“Slowly. Take it easy. What’s your hurry? Enjoy!”
She laughed and made me start over again at the ankle. By the time I reached her calf again I was breathing as if I’d run the mile! She drew another line, shorter, from the bottom corner of her calf muscle to her knee.
“Now slowly. Very slowly.”
As I licked, she flexed. The muscle bunched and flexed under my tongue and I was getting delirious. Onward and upward and over her knee. From here the path led straight you know where. Up till now she had been very cooperative moving the target into range, but now she leaned back on her arms.
“C’mon....” she urged.
I worked my way up her thigh, leaning further forward with every lick. One more lick and I would be off balance and fall forward. Her right knee was draped over my shoulder but now she brought her left leg up into the same position over my other shoulder. She closed her thighs around my head and pulled me forward taking me past my balance point. She held me there with my head trapped between her thighs while she slowly unfastened her thong and pulled it away. The remaining contents of the snifter were slowly drizzled into her crotch. I watched as it soaked in and turned her auburn mat a deep scarlet. A couple of rivulets ran right down across her vulva and into her ass. Her legs suddenly parted and I fell face first into the puddle!
“Clean it up!” she commanded
This is where I lost it! I didn’t need to be told twice. I lapped at her like a pup. But something strange was going on between my legs. My balls still ached as bad as ever and my cock was thick. The bouncing had stopped! I couldn’t make those muscles work. She was close to kumming so I concentrated on bringing her off. I hadn’t nearly cleaned up the mess but I dug in with my tongue. Soon she was moaning and for a while I had her at my mercy. Licking and kissing and making her squirm. A couple of teasing licks, then one long lick, and, yes, she was on her way! Her thighs pressed against my head and I winced at her newfound strength! I continued frenching her, heightening her orgasm till she was gasping. She laid back and purred for a couple of minutes while I resumed cleaning up the ‘mess’. She brought both feet forward into my shoulders and pushed me upright, her heels dug into my arms.
“Oww.”
I looked down at my cock, it was static! Engorged but unmoving. She saw it too and laughed!
“Baby you are pussy-whipped.”
Where did she learn all this stuff? She dropped to her knees and ran her hand the length of my cock. The sensation sent shivers through my whole body.
“I love it!” she was ecstatic, I was devastated.
She took a handful of balls and squeezed ever so sweetly.
“You’ve got nothing!” She laughed again.
She was right. No amount of concentrated effort would make the muscles work. She tightened her grip on my balls and gave me a couple of hard little squeezes that sent the pain right through to my backbone and made me squeak! She quickly unfastened the chains while she told me the pleasures of being pussy-whipped.
“You’ll only be able to do me with your tongue.”
She unlocked the padlock and stripped the chains away then she helped me to my feet. I stretched out and marched a couple of turns around the room to get the kinks out. She moved to the bar and freshened up our drinks. Standing there with just heels and top she looked so statuesque. I approached her and dropped to my knees at her feet, pressed my head into her belly and wrapped my arms around her.
Later in bed I babbled on about how much I loved her and how gorgeous she was and how much I desired her. She taunted me about being pussy whipped and how she had really done a ‘number’ on me and how I now stood at five.
“Five?” I questioned her math.
She pushed me back and explained that I owed her two when we started which I agreed with. Then she reminded me that I had agreed that a trip on her altar was worth ‘at least’ three. I complained that I didn’t realize she meant every time but she ignored my whining.
“Five!” She maintained.
We were both naked when we awoke on Sunday morning. She was snuggled against me, her firm legs intertwined with mine. She stretched her arms overhead and pressed into me.
“Want me?” she quizzed.
My whole body ached from two nights on the altar and things were still not happening between my legs.
“Mmm. Yes. I want you so bad!”
My cock longed to be pleasured by her pee-cees again. She pressed her thigh into my groin and a grin spread across her face.
“Sure you do but I’ll have to use the ’cisor again instead of you cock.” She taunted
I called her all kinds of names: dirty rat, bitch, brat. She sent her hands to work caressing and stroking, and she took great pleasure in the fact that nothing was happening.
"Oh. You really are whipped’”
She twisted around so we were sixty-nine and pulled my head between her thighs.
“Let’s see what I can do.” She offered.
After ten minutes of kissing and licking and teasing the end of my cock there was still nothing. I felt the pressure of her thighs and realized it was now my turn. I made it last. I moved very slowly and gently. The last couple of days had been so wonderful, all orchestrated by this foxy lady. It was payback time!
On the drive home I got to musing over the weekend and trying to recall how many times I had eaten her out. Four times plus two times on the altar
“You got eaten out six times.” I commented.
“And you got well laid, jerked off twice, pussy whipped and the promise of a wrestling match! Sounds fair to me. Anyways, since you’re still ‘whipped’ I thought I’d collect again tonight! You still owe me four.”
She twisted in her seat, put her left arm behind my neck and ran her right hand up under the leg of my shorts! She spidered around and fingered her way inside my briefs and into my crotch….

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by benj1707; 14-Aug-13 at 12:52.