View Single Post
Old 03-Mar-18, 18:08
Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27 Points: 4,199, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat

I signed up for a 1 hour session with Goddess Anat during her recent visit to Vancouver. We met at her room in a modern hotel located very close to BC Place Stadium. By piling various chairs and tables on top of the bed, she created enough space to lay out an interlocking portable mat set on top of the carpet. While not suitable for tosses or throws, it proved quite satisfactory for the type of session that I prefer.

In preparation for our encounter, I selected over a dozen Youtube clips featuring MMACANDY or WWE divas showcasing the holds that I wanted her to experiment with on me. Anat reviewed them beforehand, and enthusiastically agreed to apply them with gusto. A few were new to her, but she was familiar with most of them. I offered no resistance and asked that the entire session be conducted in a cooperative manner. Towards the end of our time together, I asked Anat to show me some of the holds from her repertoire that she found most effective. These proved to be most impressive; the power that she can develop from her leg scissors and arm strangles had me tapping desperately within a very short period of time.

I left the session with a very positive impression of this lady. She possesses an outgoing, vivacious personality, and is extremely articulate, never once using any coarse or vulgar language. Communication both before and during the session tended to be easy. She proved to be punctual and had obviously taken the time beforehand to become very familiar with my requests. Anat showed herself to be very "client focused", and made every effort to insure that I had an extremely enjoyable experience. I felt that I was in safe and competent hands throughout. All in all, I have no hesitation in giving her my recommendation.

Tim
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vantim For This Useful Post: