View Single Post
Old 15-Jan-13, 04:54
Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36 Points: 7,255, Level: 36
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,234 Times in 194 Posts
Default Re: Mixed fighting in commercials

cauchy - a number of these links are no longer working. It looks like you discontinued your youtube account. I remember two of these were among my favorite mixed-boxing videos - though, now that the links no longer work, I'm not sure which two they were. I was wondering if you could try reposting them? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cauchy313 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are all the commercials that I've seen that feature mixed boxing. If anyone knows of more ads featuring mixed boxing please tell me.

A short commercial for Hugo Woman Perfume:

A very sexy female pugilist pummels a male palooka in this ad for Morex Activewear:

A mature female boxer pulverizes her younger male foe in this 2005 commercial for Verizon Broadband:

Laila Ali bests her father in a battle of fisticuffs in this 2004 ad for Adidas:

A petite female boxer clobbers a male stumblebum in this commercial for Stridex:

Finally, my favorite commercial featuring mixed boxing. A foxy female boxer puts three male tomato cans to sleep with the help of her can of Caffeine Free Diet Coke: